Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

Well, I think the news of the "release" by MTribe was more to be read as a Tv broadcast, maybe they meant to say that "we'll see" the show in 2 months or so (due to a broadcast) and revealed the planned physical formats... but they must come later... we never saw a Madonna physical summer release, at least not since the 2000s... My bet is a broadcast within the end of august and physical release in september /october... in the meanwhile the various networks in some countries will broadcast the show . The physical release happens only when the broadcasts are ended, makes no  sense to broadcast a film that's already in stores. It's like cinemas and DVDs.

what I think is that maybe we won't have a conventional release, like, a DVD, or a video release of the concert. they said this would be part of "a bigger project".

i'm not saying we will get another documentary, but I don't think it'll be a conventional release.

ok wait. who said it was a part of a bigger project? i missed this

http://www.madonna.com/news/title/final-tour-shows-in-sydney-to-be-filmedFinal Tour shows In Sydney To Be FilmedMarch 15, 2016Documenting her return to Australia for the first time in 23 years and saving the best for last, Madonna today announced that she will film her Sydney Australia concerts at the Sydney Olympic Park NSW on March 19th and 20th. These are the final shows of her seven-month Rebel Heart world tour where Madonna has performed 80+ shows in over 20 countries. Throughout the tour Madonna has pulled several actors, comedians, fans, fellow musicians and even a news anchor to the stage for a special dance as her “Unapologetic Bitch.†This weekend in Sydney Madonna will choose a few fans as her “Unapologetic Bitches,†all which will be documented by the taping this weekend.Danny B. Tull and Nathan Rissman, both of whom have worked extensively with Madonna on her feature films and tour movies, will direct the live video which will be part of a larger project to be released at a later date.

still no news about this?

From MadonnaTribe forum:Paolo wrote:Okie, I just thought I'd add a couple of cents to the story - although, honestly, I don't think this would be necessary.On May 15 we wrote:The Rebel Heart Tour is currently set for release in two months’ time.As we said, we were going to post more news as soon as they were available.We have no reason to amend the news because we didn't post a rumour heard through the grapewine and we have no reason whatsoever to question our source.As the word currently suggests, a release date was not set in stone - and as many of you know Madonna-related release dates - especially for non album products - have been often subject to change in the past.I don't see the point of posting an update when we don't have any updated news on the matter.I don't know if you would be happy to read "one month ago we said that the DB was coming in two month's time and now one month is gone." Especially if the news would end up in the usual "the world is falling" mantra.That's it. We got the info one month ago, yes things can change, no we don't know if they have changed or not. And for the few fans out there who think we come up with fake news from time to time just to pretend to be relevant - well, we don't give a.

From MadonnaTribe forum:Paolo wrote:Okie, I just thought I'd add a couple of cents to the story - although, honestly, I don't think this would be necessary.On May 15 we wrote:The Rebel Heart Tour is currently set for release in two months’ time.As we said, we were going to post more news as soon as they were available.We have no reason to amend the news because we didn't post a rumour heard through the grapewine and we have no reason whatsoever to question our source.As the word currently suggests, a release date was not set in stone - and as many of you know Madonna-related release dates - especially for non album products - have been often subject to change in the past.I don't see the point of posting an update when we don't have any updated news on the matter.I don't know if you would be happy to read "one month ago we said that the DB was coming in two month's time and now one month is gone." Especially if the news would end up in the usual "the world is falling" mantra.That's it. We got the info one month ago, yes things can change, no we don't know if they have changed or not. And for the few fans out there who think we come up with fake news from time to time just to pretend to be relevant - well, we don't give a.

ok he is angry

With the super mega hit Revolver? Yeah right, the choreography was the only memorable thing about it plus the 90-seconds only Papa Don't Preach version and that awful Hung Up lipsync version SURE!  :bothered2:. The only thing I missed at the Santiago concert was GGW, Gang Bang, and I Don't Give A. Now those were fierce!  :lord:

I loved revolver.  Maybe it should've been swapped with beautiful killer with that choreography like at Olympia, but still, it was a highlight for me.