Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

Yawnnnnn : this wont come till next year now then im sure and i bet it wont be part of a larger project - which should be blu-rays of CT, RIT and VT - given up on Paris BA as supposedly the footage has been lost forever :(((

Nice way to be optimistic.

She just confirmed that it's coming out and you're still expecting the project to be delayed.

i think that we all should refer to it as Rebel Heart Tour film. (does that mean full show? documentary? we still don't know)

does "ready" mean "released"?

I believe this was her way of saying "the show will be fully edited in 2 months, the DVD might come out later". She didn't mention DVD, Blu Ray or TV special, so my guess is that the editing will be over by november, but the DVD will not be released yet.

I believe this was her way of saying "the show will be fully edited in 2 months, the DVD might come out later". She didn't mention DVD, Blu Ray or TV special, so my guess is that the editing will be over by november, but the DVD will not be released yet.

Actually I'd say she mentioned "tour film" because it will be digital, like Tidal.

I think a November release is still likely...

i think that we all should refer to it as Rebel Heart Tour film. (does that mean full show? documentary? we still don't know)

I actually replied to her asking for full TOAC and if a documentary is included, because she looks like she has been reading comments lately (but unfortunately replied to some silly ones). Well at least we will get something!

I'm thinking of a XMas release. Fingers crossed. <3

Yes I really hope it is released for Xmas! Great present! Especially if they make a special edition!

at least it's some news about the dvd , wel i hope it will be clear soon what she will do in the future

i still hope a new album for end of 2017 or at least some side project or collaboration with some dj or other artist or soundtrack

And of course please let's have a new record in 2017! I think it's time! We are patient but we are not saints!

Sorry but i just dont have a lot of faith in her dvd/blu-ray releases ? Thats all ? we get jack shit extras(a dancers video ??? on the last release) - poor over editing(MDNA) poor audio(S&S) and wait ages for it ? this will be a TV release at xmas and if we are lucky it will be out on physical release easter time (a la S&S) tour i bet you my entire Madonna knicker collection :))

Sorry but i just dont have a lot of faith in her dvd/blu-ray releases ? Thats all ? we get jack shit extras(a dancers video ??? on the last release) - poor over editing(MDNA) poor audio(S&S) and wait ages for it ? this will be a TV release at xmas and if we are lucky it will be out on physical release easter time (a la S&S) tour i bet you my entire Madonna knicker collection :))

Wouldn't bet on a tv deal at all, it's not like the last 3 broadcasts pulled in big numbers...

I think it will be a tv release on Christmas that will become in physical edition for february/march 2017...

Hoping for a full concert and not just a documentary/movie/film/whatever...

i feel this will be a digital-first release on TIDAL. remember what Guy Oseary did with son gs of innocence, the latest U2 album: released exclusively on iTunes for 5 weeks before getting a physical release.

If she do what U2 do, first she should broadcast her show live on tv as u2 do.

Tidal has no succes and I don't think on Madonna fans watching a 2 hours show or film in a 10" screen... I won't do.