Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

Guest ArthurBadin

Is your internet buggy? Might be causing the double posts.

If it slows up and you hit "post" more than once sometimes it will double post.

Keep an eye out for that, you may need to clear your cache and browser history.

Got. Will do it. Thank you for your advice.

oh yep... its only gonna be a bit of the show. At least we won't get our hopes up lol :thinker: hope it has music in it. :suffer:

I suspect Madonna put this video on her instagram to prevent disappointment when the DVD is released and people see its not the full toac show. The title basically tells us its selected moments which is always what I expected. I am ok with that but I do want the full Rebel Heart Tour show with the missing songs.

Guest ArthurBadin

You won't know until it's too late and you have to flag a post when it comes to double posting so knowing your internet won't cause you to Double post is the next best thing

I DM'ed you. I DM'ed @@Fighter as well. Please elucidate me what means "to flag a post", ok? I'm not aware of all the international forums language. See you!

I suspect Madonna put this video on her instagram to prevent disappointment when the DVD is released and people see its not the full toac show. The title basically tells us its selected moments which is always what I expected. I am ok with that but I do want the full Rebel Heart Tour show with the missing songs.

exactly.

To me some of those performances are some of her finest in recent times. Especially that arrangement of Mer Girl. Hope its not just a token extra that won't matter much...

Well if they aren't included I hope she'll perform some of those songs again some other time  :kissy: they really can't be these rare things that we'll be talking about "when will they leak" in 10 years lmao. 

exactly.

To me some of those performances are some of her finest in recent times. Especially that arrangement of Mer Girl. Hope its not just a token extra that won't matter much...

Well if they aren't included I hope she'll perform some of those songs again some other time :kissy: they really can't be these rare things that we'll be talking about "when will they leak" in 10 years lmao.

I dunno, ask blonde Ambition

I doubt too that it will be the full show. I think this is down to three things: 

1. A show like this isn't appealing to a casual buyer. If this is going to be successful in any way, she needs to sell it to the casual fans. 

2. It is a very...unfinished product. We know she likes to edit the shit out of stuff, but I think in her eyes, some of these moments aren't gonna cut it.

3. I have a sneaking suspicion that this won't be the last we see of TOAC. If she is going to take this out on the road in the future, it wouldn't be a smart business model to put everything out there before she does it. 

We know it was filmed, we know that it is being looked over and thought out by her. At this point, I will just be calm and collected and wait to see what she does give us and see if there is more to give in the future. 

Guest ArthurBadin

For example if I were to double post, I would click the word "report" as pictured and inform the forum "authorities"

Now I see! Thank you!

I could do with the studio versions of Between the Bars and If I Had a Hammer as bonus tracks in the CD version. I can't get this general desire of getting the audio of the whole concert released when fans around the world can easily rip it from the DVD and share it online. The best example of this was the IGTTYAS release compared to the MDNA Tour fiasco (they didn't even bother editing those Rocco screams before Celebration, unbelievable).

Guest ArthurBadin

Let's never talk about that DVD ever again, there was no DVD between this one and the Sticky & Sweet Tour DVD.

For me, for instance, this is an actual thing, since so far I cannot play this awful badly authored disc on my PC (I've already told that in another opportunity here on Infinity). And the last thing I wanna do is helping bringing up this thing to the topic, so please let's forget this (I mean the disc).