Happy Birthday to Mercy James Ciccone !

groovyguy

Madonna Celebrates Daughter Mercy James’s Birthday On Instagram

http://www.pinkisthenewblog.com/2014-01-23/madonna-celebrates-daughter-mercy-jamess-birthday-on-instagram

Chifundo Mercy James, Madonna‘s younger daughter, celebrated her 8th birthday yesterday and mama Madge shared some photos from her special day on her official Instagram profile to share with all of us. As you can see below, it would appear that Mercycelebrated her birthday in a pizza parlor with some of her friends … which is exactly the kind of birthday celebration that any 8 year old should enjoy. It’s crazy, doesn’t it seem like just yesterday whenMercy became a member of Madonna‘s family? I never thought it possible but little Miss Mercy continues to grow cuter and cuter with each passing year. Check out the photos below and join me in sending some Birthday Lurve her way.

Posted Image

Happy Birthday Mercy James ! 8 is Great! #love 4 ever / Mercy James gets birthday love from her sister! #revolutionoflove

Posted Image

As you may recall, we saw the cutest photo of Mercy receiving a sweet kiss from Beyoncé during her Mrs. Carter Show World Tour stop in Brooklyn, NY. I mean, c’mon, Mercy James is just the cutest little girl ever!Madonna is very lucky to call her daughter. Let’s send all of our love to Mercy for her 8th birthday and wish her many, many, many more happy birthdays to come!