Tell me your dreams!

Enrico

Do you remember this book?

Posted Image

How often do you dream of Madonna? Tell me your dreams! Are you scared!
For me it's often about finding collector's items!

Tonight I dreamt I was discussing with M about the best seats in RHT and how difficult it is to see the show on the floor when it's just standing with no seats and how I loved the London shows. Yeah a little boring but you can't control tour dreams!! I should have asked her why she is always late :Madonna003:

But then I dreamt I found a cd of American Life demos, including all new songs! It cost 399$ and I was afraid it was fake. It included songs called Again and Attack (and more)! I was super-excited! One expert from this forum (I don't know who, though) was helping me to understand if these songs really existed or if I was buying crap, but I woke up before finding the truth! :cryin2:

haha,

well this is embarassing but yes, there are the dreams.

I remember one very vividly, years and years and years ago. I dreamt a whole video for a new song. It was shot in black and white with a bright white background, the colors were treated so all the black was a very dark sepia tone. It had all these sweeping shots of M with short dark hair (little bit like in bloodhounds of broadway) wearing a flapper dress and then some random shots of trees in a studio... As it was a dream I totally accepted that the song in question was in fact blowing kisses in the wind by Paula Abdul!!! Anyway, I woke up thinking M should do a twenties look, not much later she appeared at the VMA's with David Letterman wearing just that, ha! Well, apart from the hair color...

Oh yeah, and then there's the dream where M, Warren and me were covered with white sheets and all had sex. Warren was wearing CK white briefs, how 90's!

Haha! I have a copy of that book. It's very kitsch!

My last dream I got my hands on some new Madonna tracks. I was listening to them, just getting into it.....then my alarm went off!!!

I was crushed. It seemed so real. Dreams are amazing. The fact that I can listen to unheard songs with Madonna singing them blows me away!

Good topic! What book is this?

I dreamed sometimes with Madonna but on of these dream was so complete, with so many details that as soon as I woke up I written the dream in my Madonna blog.
I was in her apartament, we talked a lot, I saw pictures of her parents and children, we had breakfast together. In the end of this "interview" I asked Madonna: May I hug you?" and the answer was a hug.
The complete dream you read below (in my blog and only in Portuguese).