Madonna and the Public Eye 2016

Well all I see lately is madonna constantly being slammed by the press everywhere. 

They always seem to find the tiniest misconception to write really bad articles about her

I think we, the fans should do something about it. Like organizing ourselves in supporting M in every country by highlighting the bullshit and sending the press true stories.

I mean i run the Madonna Greece account and it would be awesome if other people, in europe at least would run similar accounts for their countries. something like a madonna hive

It's best to ignore them. I don't even know why Madonna is bringing more attention to them or responding, but it's her right I suppose....

Best way to spread positivity is to celebrate Madonna and her past, current and future work. 

But do we know the true story, the "truth"?I mean, Madonna is a singer and entertainer. That does not mean everything she does is always "good".A celebrity yes, but also a human being. And one of the richest human beings in the music business, and she surely has no need for fan "intervention" with a private army of PR people at disposal.

Archived