Polls (So Far)

First of all, let me apologize for the long hiatus.  I've never been gone that long...but sometimes life will get in the way (especially after one loses one of their most beloved icons ever, may he always live in the purple rain).

Now, to catch up, before we move onto the next poll (and yes, all of these polls are going somewhereAmerican Life, I want to recap on what has all happened before.  Here are the songs from each poll, which will make it onto the next stage:

Madonna:  Borderline, Burning Up, Holiday, Physical Attraction, Everybody

Like A Virgin:  Angel, Like A Virgin, Over And Over, Dress You Up

True Blue:  Papa Don't Preach, Open Your Heart, Live To Tell, La Isla Bonita

Like A Prayer:  Like A Prayer, Express Yourself, Promise To Try, Oh Father, Keep It Together

I'm Breathless:  Sooner Or Later, Hanky Panky, Something To Remember, Vogue

Erotica:  Erotica, Deeper And Deeper, Bad Girl, Waiting, Thief Of Hearts, Rain, Secret Garden

Bedtime Stories:  Secret, Inside Of Me, Human Nature, Sanctuary, Bedtime Story, Take A Bow

Ray Of Light:  Drowned World/Substitute For Love, Ray Of Light, Frozen

Music:  Music, Impressive Instant, Paradise (Not For Me)

Songs From the Movies:  Into The Groove

These polls, because honestly there has been ample time to vote if you wanted to ;) , will only be open for another week until 9:30 PM EST May 21.  And, just to give you a hint on where this somewhere might be:  will voting for your favorite actually leave it safe?

(*Just in case you couldn't figure it out, and I do believe that you probably did, the ones in bold are leading in their respective polls, with Borderline and Burning Up being tied at 14 each.*)

Posted Image

Archived