Madonna & MJ

Luiz Ribeiro

I suspect the song wasnt finished. Ms vocal range changed a lot from 1991 to now. Even back in the day I wouldnt imagine those voices together. But we are now in a software oriented music row. A hit can be developed in three clicks. Or less. We buy and buy into music more easily and much more easier(ly) as songs are way more disposable today then they were in 1991. A hit is made digitally it lasts 2 days - and we are up for the next hook. A new artist pops up today morning and is forgotten by evening. Example: LMFAO - PSY - ANY GIVEN RAPPER - NICOLA ROBERTS So if quality comes up - if someone like William Orbit or Marius De Vries - or both - no Quincy Jones no - if a talented musician/producer comes up with good ideas, not only respecting the story behind the song adding fresh hues and a witty modern tacky pop saucetronic - maybe we can get a hit. we mustnt forget its a duet beetween the two biggest music icons this world has ever seen. they are strong. they had different targets and different mottos. besides being legends they had very few things in common. if its made only to sell a hoopla, how bout letting past things in the past? BTW I dont always write! :kiss:

Archived