Living For Love - Single Thread

groovyguy

Posted Image

So finally no physical single anywhere in the world - not just some countries - and will this be the artwork for the digital singles bundle???? I'm sad... :Madonna008:  I really wanted AT LEAST ONE CDsingle with a nice artwork, we've seen lots of great LFL fanmade artworks using the red sweater pic... I'll end up making my own one with a cdsingle slim jewel case :Madonna009:

She already did the matador thing! Please, Nonna: don't rip yourself off.

Personally I'd like a vid with a story, a la "Bad girl". Enough with vids with dancers. We've been having it since 2005. Boring. Put that on your live show, not on your vids. And... are you going to wear a corset and bare legs... AGAIN??? OMG. Well, I'll have to wait for the finished product.

Anyway, I hope that's not the final maxi-single artwork, because I would be seriously appalled.

Is there a release date for the video?

According to Guy O,  the LFL music video is scheduled to be released in early February 2015.

http://ultimate-madonna.com/living-love-video/

Madonna officially started shooting “Living For Love†video in New York. In December 2014, Oseary announced that a music video is scheduled to be released in early February 2015. New video will be inspired by Francis Bacon. Madonna posted his lithograph “Study for a bullfight no. 1″ on instagram and also a picture from upcoming Living For Love video. According to an interview with V-Couture German designer Verena Dietzel on Radio Bremen she created clothing for the video, as well as for a possible Grammy Awards appearance. In total four different corsets were shipped off to New York. Madonna also recruited the designer B. Akerlund, who already worked with her on Celebration, Jump & 4 Minutes videos, was responsible for the amazing half time show Super Bowl and 2006 Grammy Awards.

She already did the matador thing! Please, Nonna: don't rip yourself off.

Personally I'd like a vid with a story, a la "Bad girl". Enough with vids with dancers. We've been having it since 2005. Boring. Put that on your live show, not on your vids. And... are you going to wear a corset and bare legs... AGAIN??? OMG. Well, I'll have to wait for the finished product.

Anyway, I hope that's not the final maxi-single artwork, because I would be seriously appalled.

Madonna on a corset = yass always please

Half naked dancers on videos = nahhhhhhhh Ive had enough lol

Video with a story= yasssss

Conceptual video that is arty= yass too

Typical dance video/commercial for the song = boring frankly

No info. But it could be Steven Klein. Madonna tagged Steven Klein on a post related to #LivingForLove. But then she tagged a lot of other people too. :(

I don't why, but looking the pic from making of the video (she posted on Instagram), I feel the vibe of Steven Klein. It seems the video takes place in a dark ambient and details will be on the fashion with intensive colors.

Just, look at Gaga's Alejandro (directed by Klein) and you will get why I want to say.

If he is making it, we all can expect something artistic finally.  His works for Madonna's tours are flawless and amazing, so I have always been wondering why didn't she work with him on  promotional music videos.

But again, it is a pic from the making of the video, not a preview pic of the actual video,  and the  details aren't crystal clear.