Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

We all know the standard version is not the real standard.

She jokingly said she wanted to perform S.E.X. but honestly I doubt she sees the standard as the real version of the album.

I don't expect her to sing anything from the super-deluxe but Im sure she'll perform something from the 19-track.

According to UWC (United World Chart):

Posted Image

+17.000

Week 1: #1 315.000
Week 2: #3 103.000
Week 3: #9 62.000

Week 4: #19 50.000

Week 5: #15 39.000

Week 6: #17 34.000
Week 7: #22 26.000
Week 8: #28 22.000
Week 9: #31 21.000
Week 10: OUT 16.000
Week 11: OUT 12.000
Week 12: OUT 11.000
Week 13: OUT 10.000
Week 14: OUT 8.000

Total: 746.000

We all know the standard version is not the real standard.

She jokingly said she wanted to perform S.E.X. but honestly I doubt she sees the standard as the real version of the album.

I don't expect her to sing anything from the super-deluxe but Im sure she'll perform something from the 19-track.

Well, yeah, you're right, I didn't think about it that way. Even the cover she revealed first was 19-track version. :)

Speaking of album sales - we really have to buy it once again :laughing:  Soon there will be no space on my shelf for another copies... :P

Well she did include Beautiful Killer, Love Spent and Best Friend - all in their own way - during the MDNA Tour so I don't think deluxe-edition tracks are out of the table  :mama006:

I swear if she performs Autotune Baby.......

Give me Auto-Tune Baby during the guitar section and I swear I'm ready to go  :rip:

I could tell by the tightness of the sound in the first demo that it was a Diplo tune going for that ragga vibe that was turned into this amazing, odd hip hop number. Illuminati demo had that Major Lazer vibe and he did the same thing to it. I love both versions of both songs. Also feel a bit sympathetic to Avicci and MNEK, as artists it must be odd to have such strange conditions to your work. Anyone who has heard MNEK knew it was him, not some dude that sounded like him. I wanted more of that gorgeous voice ðŸ˜

the album credits are on her website! it seems that MNEK actually was singing on Living For Love and that M's the producer for Hold Tight, which probably means that its the first song she ever produced on her own!

I doubt Madonna did it herself. Something tells me they forgot adding someone else while writing the credits.

You can tell the Kanye tracks because he put himself on them lol. "One more time" "Rock me now" Illuminati chorus... surprised he didn't get/want vocal credit. She totally didn't produce Hold Tight by herself but it looks great on paper lol... you can hear Tedder singing with her. Also, I'm surprised Lina Santiago didn't get credit for the sample in Veni Vidi Vici of the synth riff on "Feels So Good"

Totally did not expect Kanye to have produced "autotune baby".. :lol:  still doesn't change how much i love it though.. meanwhile, i'm struggling with whether or not Rebel Heart is my fav album by M. (now that i've had a few months to really soak it in)

During the... reconstructed "only love only love tonight" part, you can hear a man singing without soul hidden in the Madonna-tuned vocal.

MNEK does the "find a way... smile again..." you know, the beautiful parts.

Hmm, I always thought that was just M pitched down.