Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

It would be something totally unexpected.

Honestly I think that she's just more connected to the american music business, surrounded by producers that make success in USA, producers that are used to work with singers like Beyonce, Minaj...hip/hop r&b pop singers in general.

She wants to conquer american again you guys...thats the main goal right now!

conquer america? she tried that with HC. I think she's coming for the whole world!  :)

I think so too. This era is so different from the MDNA era where she seemed more focused on the movie 'WE' than the music. This time around, she seems to really put her all into the music and before her next movie project. :)

Thanks for sharing this article. I gotta say it's a pretty convincing piece he's got going there. Would I be upset if that's the record Madonna released? No. While reading the article I got this wild idea...what if Madonna has recorded different versions of the same songs, and is planning on releasing different versions of the same album; a dance version and a hip-hop version. It's not all that crazy, Shania Twain released multiple versions of her album "Up!"--a rock version, a pop version, and a country version. 

Thanks for sharing this article. I gotta say it's a pretty convincing piece he's got going there. Would I be upset if that's the record Madonna released? No. While reading the article I got this wild idea...what if Madonna has recorded different versions of the same songs, and is planning on releasing different versions of the same album; a dance version and a hip-hop version. It's not all that crazy, Shania Twain released multiple versions of her album "Up!"--a rock version, a pop version, and a country version. 

Did Shania's Up come in  double disc format? in this case it counts as two albums right? I have always wondered about that?

It sounds like something Madge can come up with :lol:

For her "Up!" album, Shania released -- a pop version (red disc), a country version (green disc), and an international version (blue disc) in the style of Indian film music; all three discs contain exactly the same track listing and feature distinctly identifiable picture labels (for example, she sports a cowboy hat on the green country disc.)

It would be something totally unexpected.

Honestly I think that she's just more connected to the american music business, surrounded by producers that make success in USA, producers that are used to work with singers like Beyonce, Minaj...hip/hop r&b pop singers in general.

She wants to conquer american again you guys...thats the main goal right now!

Which in my opinion is a total waste of time! She lost a lot of credibility in 1992 with the SEX book... and despite releasing great music after that she got only two #1 with Take a Bow and Music. She's not a singles artist anymore in that country, similar to Gaga. She should only care about making good stuff and touring all over the world until she decides to retire or make films (I clearly see her doing that till her old old old age). Anyway, who am I to determine her fate lol I just wanna hear the new songs!! :suffer:

Which in my opinion is a total waste of time! She lost a lot of credibility in 1992 with the SEX book... and despite releasing great music after that she got only two #1 with Take a Bow and Music. She's not a singles artist anymore in that country, similar to Gaga. She should only care about making good stuff and touring all over the world until she decides to retire or make films (I clearly see her doing that till her old old old age). Anyway, who am I to determine her fate lol I just wanna hear the new songs!! :suffer:

yas I do think going exclusively for the american market is a waste of time too. It's not that she doesn't have fans there but the general public doesn't love her anywhere near as much as the rest of the world. And the media will always be negative towards her.

DIPLO TO RELEASE A TRACK FEATURING SOPHIE, NICKI MINAJ AND MADONNA

http://www.mixmag.net/news/diplo-to-collaborate-with-sophie-nicki-minaj-and-madonna

Diplo has shed some light on his next collaborator, the mysterious producer Sophie who has rapidly become one of the most talked-about anonymous names of 2014.

It's being reported that Madonna and Nicki Minaj are also on the same track. Speaking tointhemix, Diplo said: "You’d be surprised…me and Sophie did a bunch of stuff together. We’re going to be releasing it. I did a record that was literally Sophie and Madonna and Nicki Minaj.â€

Posted Image

Has Diplo REALLY Made A Track With Nicki Minaj And Madonna?
Diplo reckons he’s made a track that will probably break the internet...
No stranger to a) making trouble and b) working with pop stars, Diplo’s said in an interview with inthemix that he’s made a track with Nicki Minaj, Madonna and UK producer SOPHIE. Wow.

The Major Lazer mastermind slyly dropped in to conversation, “I did a record that was literally SOPHIE and Madonna and Nicki Minajâ€.

A plastic-elastic holy trinity, this track (if it really does exist) will push everything we know about internet informed pop music over the brink.

SOPHIE, who releases fidget-flavoured electronic music and has worked with Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, has had a fan in Diplo for some time now

It wouldn't be the first time Madonna and Nicki Minaj have worked together either, hooking up with M.I.A. (herself a long-suffering ex of Diplo) on ‘Give Me All Your Luvin’, that song that M.I.A. flipped the bird on during the Super Bowl on live telly.

The incestuous love quadron weaves ever closer, as Diplo has inevitably worked on tracks for Madonna, though we've yet to hear any of them.

If the track ever surfaces we can only imagine it’ll sound like someone vomming up a pile of glittery loom bands, which could be the best thing ever. 

Madonna, Nicki Minaj working with anonymous producer SOPHIE
Madonna has been working with anonymous producer SOPHIE for her new studio album.

The mysterious producer - who had an underground hit with 'Lemonade' earlier this year, as well as being associated with hyper-pop label PC Music - has been working with Diplo on tracks for the iconic star's forthcoming collection...

Posted Image

In a new interview, he revealed that one of the tracks he made with the Material Girl also features Sophie and Nicki Minaj. "I did a record that was literally Sophie and Madonna and Nicki Minaj," he told inthemix (via FACT).

He added: "I mean, if I can make a good record with Madonna, Nicki Minaj and Sophie, that’s all I wanna do. All I want to do is things that haven't been done before. I want to leave behind those weird things.