Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

As I read in another board, 2016 will be an exciting year! :cute:

:Madonna023:

2016?! Don't tell me that's how long until the album comes out! :scary:  I'm okay with having to wait that long until she tours again, I suspect there are a few concerts in 2015 I'll already want to go to.

We are almost certain that the latest photo Madonna posted on Instagram - and especially the comment - contain lyrics of a new song, probably called.. well, Rebel Heart!
We're gonna shine like gold............in this mad mad world #rebelheart

Brazilian site madonnaonline.com reports that the new album tentative release month is march and that heavy promotion and pocket shows might happen, promotional imagery is being readied by Giovanni Bianco following the november photoshoots, it reports Madonna is coming with a bang and the Tour will kick off during summer (northern hemisphere)

http://madonnaonline.com.br/2014/11/26/novo-album-da-madonna-deve-ser-lancado-em-marco-e-turne-e-planejada-para-o-verao/

[Google Translated]

Madonna's new album to be released in March and tour is planned for the summer

Fans, get ready! Is coming that stage where every day we will have a novelty, surprise, audios to listen, new photos and official confirmations, and the MadonnaOnline now brings some of the information we learned.

Posted Image

After more than a year of work and numerous recording sessions in the studio, Madonna reached the final stage which resulted in more than forty songs recorded for the new album and is in the tracks selection phase. Madonna was keen to innovate already in the design of the material: instead of calling the same producer, worked with more than ten employees and the result will be quite different from what everyone imagines, without being tied to a single style and thus create a set material. To remember, Madonna worked in production with Avicii , Diplo , Nathalia Kills, Toby Gad, Mozella, S1, MNEK, Blood Diamonds, DJ Dahi, Ariel Rechtshaid, Martin Kierszenbaum, Djemba Djemba and Sophie. There participation in piano Alicia Keys , the choir of the Gospel Community of London, Nicki Minaj and rapper Nas .

The name previously chosen for the new album can be Rebel Heart , Madonna has been using for months as hashtag in your Instagram - and this has strengthened in recent posts. Madonna will come strong - with this picture fighter and defender of freedom of expression that had already explored in his recent Art for Freedom, of course, will come to hatch. The first pictures of disclosure have been made ​​by the duo Mert & Marcus , who worked in the same MDNA and the art direction will be again with Giovanni Bianco.

The first single has already been chosen, as published weeks ago, and has production of Diplo. He said there was a light footprint, a swing in reggae song. We have no information about the clip of this material or the release, but it is close ...

Increasingly interactive, Madonna will use your Instagram to share with fans the releases of songs, graphic, video ... Several times she has shown throughout the year capturing photos in the studio, revealed partnerships and even a stretch of beautiful orchestra in Messiah song.

The planned launch of the new album is for March , still no confirmation, and the launch strategy promises to be massive, with plenty of impact and his team is under consideration to become the biggest launch of the year, but are very aware of what comes happening in the market. Guy Oseary recently saw the strategy of your client U2 not be well accepted by the public - the album Songs of Innocence was distributed for free on iTunes, the Apple online store, to 500 million users, which generated a wave of complaints that do not like the band's album appeared in the library of all and could not be removed. The recent 1989 launch strategy of Taylor Swift , which was the biggest selling album in the first week since 2002, and the prohibition of making it available via streaming on Spotify and Rdio as shops, is studied closely by reference.

Unlike MDNA, which prioritized as disclosure only the epic record and presentation of the SuperBowl , the new album will have greater disclosure, interviews and essays on magazine covers. It is also studied one pocket show promotional, as had been since the release of Music, Confessions and Hard Candy.And that would be a taste of what will come months later ... the tour!

As we all follow, the music industry has changed for years, is not prioritized more albums and Madonna had realized that since the release of Hard Candy and when he left the Warner label to have greater control over their work and still shows. And it will be no different: after the grand launch of the album, the priority will be the tour , which is where Madonna turns into visual art everything that worked last year and that only she knows how anyone take the stage and share the world.

Madonna and staff are already certain: the new tour should happen in the next summer , that is, with debut from May to August. And everyone knows what that means: two to three months before extensive testing and may be similar to strategies used before for her and that resulted in record and figures millionaire .

So do with that our eternal tip: save your buck because Madonna is returning to the music and the stage! And we will have the opportunity to see our idol in another world tour! Are you ready?

Rumor #5,000.... Madonna is planning a single drop on Christmas. @MDNAMafia on twitter

http://www.news-of-madonna.com/article-madonna-is-back-125096585.html

MADONNA IS BACK ..

…The first single to be released between late 2014 and early 2015 to launch a strong return for Madonna before the release of the album.

… The promotion will be totally different from MDNA with many interviews, and television appearances.

http://drownedmadonna.com/madonna-rebel-heart-exclusive-details/20141003

We are happy to give you some exciting details on Rebel Heart, a song that Madonna love so much and will be definitively included in her forthcoming album. After all, she has been using the #rebelheart hashtag so much.

Rebel Heart is a very sincere and self-critical song, and every fan can relate to its great lyrics. If in Veni Vidi Vici Madonna talks about her career, in Rebel Heart she talks about her life… in a comprehensive way.

Rebel Heart is absolutely one of the best tracks from her upcoming album, with its chorus as catchy as the chorus of La Isla Bonita. Even though it is not our favourite new track, Rebel Heart definitely has to be a single.

In Rebel Heart Madonna sings what it feels like to be not like the others – â€œthought I belonged to a different tribe […] tried to fit in, but it wasn’t me†she sings – and take â€œthe road less traveled by.†But she proudly sings that “through the darkness somehow I survived.â€

The song starts with Madonna confessing that she lived her life like a masochist, with her father saying “Told you so, told you so. Why can’t you be like the other girls?â€

I’ve spent some time as a narcissist / Hearing the others say “Look at you, look at you!†/ Trying to be so provocative / I said “Oh yeah, that was me!†/ All of the things I did, just to be seen.

Rebel Heart is one of the songs that have changed the most. It started as a country folk track, then it was dance with a more evident Avicii‘s touch, and then it became a more mid-tempo pop song with a fresh and happy sound. Like most of the songs that Madonna co-wrote with Avicii, it is like Aviciiadapted to Madonna, not the other way around. Expect a lot of acoust guitars, but not as prominent as in the other tracks recorded with Avicii.

Madonna, Queen Of Pop, Empress Of Bathroom Selfies and Eternal #UnapologeticBitch, has been taking selfies in the studio with nearly every songwriter, producer and singer of songs in the entire world (when not taking photos of herself) over the past, like, two decades while preparing the highly anticipated follow-up to MDNA.

And now — at long last — a teeny, tiny snippet of real new material from Madonna has arrived.

The song in question is “Rebel Heart†— AKA #rebelheart, as she’s been hashtagging her Instagram photos for months. The track was produced by Avicii, and recorded all the way back around March. And really, it sounds like Avicii meets singer-songwriter American Life-era Madonna, given the guitar pulse and throbbing beats.

But, uh, those lyrics? I mean…

“I spent some time as a narcissist/Hearing the others say ‘Look at you, look at you!’/Trying to be so provocative/I said ‘Oh yeah, that was me’/All the things I did just to be seen…â€

“Oh yeah, that was meâ€â€¦past tense? Oh, Madge. COME ON, MADONNA. We’re all following you on Instagram. What kind of shameless lie? :)

Still, apart from those cringe lyrics, the production itself sounds top-notch: It’s current, it’s infectious, that “my rebel heart†opening breakdown is fierce…it’s (BOLD STATEMENT ALERT) already fresher sounding than MDNA. Let’s hope this is just an early demo? Or that particular verse was scrapped and found on the digital cutting room floor?

Then again, the way she snarls the word “narcissist†is already kind of slaying my entire life… :) :)

NAHYURCISSIST.

Bitch, it’s Madonna…get excited and scared all at once.

these lyrics were posted on the comment section of that article ^^

I spent sometime as a narcissist

Hearing the others say "Look at you, Look at you"

Trying to be so provocative

I said "oh yeah, that was me"

All the things I did just to be seen

Outgrown my past and I've shed my skin

Letting it go and I'll start again, start again

Never look back, it's a waste of time

I said "oh yeah, this is me"

And I'm right here where I wanna be

I said "hell yeah! this is me"