Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

GMAYL was released in Feb cos of the Superbowl. This time, the first single might drop in late December or early January .Keith Caulfield â€@keith_caulfield 3m3 minutes agoMadonna's "Give" release was timed to coincide with Super Bowl festivities, so there's one reason the song didn't bow until Feb. 3, 2012.

"A equipe da Madonna determina também que qualquer novo arquivo que venha a surgir não deverá ser publicado em qualquer site, e sim deve-se aguardar o lançamento oficial. Já fomos informados que a versão completa da demo de Rebel Heart está na web, assim como possível outras canções e não poderemos fazer o link." = Madonna's team also determines that any new files that may appear must not be published in any site; we must wait for the official release. We were informed that the complete version of Rebel Heart demo is in the web, as well as possible other songs and we will not be able to create a link.

"A equipe da Madonna determina também que qualquer novo arquivo que venha a surgir não deverá ser publicado em qualquer site, e sim deve-se aguardar o lançamento oficial. Já fomos informados que a versão completa da demo de Rebel Heart está na web, assim como possível outras canções e não poderemos fazer o link." = Madonna's team also determines that any new files that may appear must not be published in any site; we must wait for the official release. We were informed that the complete version of Rebel Heart demo is in the web, as well as possible other songs and we will not be able to create a link.

I've heard the full studio version is leaked,this is so bad. They can't stop it now, it's only a matter of time :suffer:

Luving the huge buzz and positive reactions among fans

Madonna's 'Rebel Heart' Demo Leaks Online: 5 Things We Love About The New Song

thank god sites are seeing the positive! because a lot of "fans" aren't being positive about it. :(

MADONNA’S “REBEL HEART†AND “WASH ALL OVER ME†HAVE LEAKED IN FULL
The leaks are coming down like rain.

Last night, a DJ Queen Of Pop Madonna saved our life and/or Thanksgiving with a brief snippet of her Avicii anthem, “Rebel Heart.â€

As a wise woman once said, too much is never enough, which is perhaps why the song just arrived in full tonight…along with a second one (also crafted alongside Avicii), called “Wash All Over Me.â€

Let’s tackle the new one first.
Madonna – Wash All Over Me

Back in October, DrownedMadonna posted details about the track, describing it as something similar to a Stuart Price track from Confessions On A Dance Floor and calling it “fabulous and very emotional.†And you know what? It is sort of all of those things!

Kicking off with an orchestral opening, the song quickly dips into dark disco throbs — very Confessions-esque. (Or perhaps even similar to Kelis‘ Flesh Tone?) And, like “Rebel Heart,†the lyrics are much more intriguing than, say, taking shots of Tanqueray like a girl gone wild. “In a world that’s changing, I’m a stranger in a strange land/There’s a contradiction and I’m stuck here in between/Life is like a desert, an oasis, too confusing/So I walk this razor’s edge/Will I stand or will I fall?†she uneasily quivers. Throw in some House piano, surging beat breakdowns, references to the Tower of Babylon (what even?), and you’ve got a truly curious concoction of sound. Promising, indeed!

Now, the full version of “Rebel Heart†is a revelation: Not only does the first verse excuse the ridiculous second (see…it rhymes! A masochist to her nayuhrcissit!), but the chorus is absolutely major: “So I took the road less traveled by and I barely made it out alive/Through the darkness somehow I survived/Tough love, I knew it from the start, deep down in my rebel heart.†Madonna hasn’t had a truly rich, singer-songwriter, sing-along friendly record in a while — maybe since Music? — so it’s kind of unbelievable to hear such a strong melody from the Queen again. My rebel heart! Really, really L-U-V.

Although the vocals on both songs sound a bit flimsy and unpolished, the leaks are a clear indication that something much more unexpected (and unhinged) is heading our way…and fast. Thank God. This is no MDNA retread! It’s just a shame that the material isn’t being presented in the way Madonna would want, but hey…shit happens.

Behold: She is coming soon.