Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

Madonna’s next singles from Rebel Heart & video director
After revealing Living for Love as the first single from Madonna’s Rebel Heart, we are now happy to tell you what we learnt about the next singles.

We at DrownedMadonna.com heard that Madonna would like Ghosttown and Devil Pray to be released as singles. And we are excited!

We also learnt that tentatively the video for Ghosttown will be filmed by Swedish director Jonas Ã…kerlund.

Keep in mind that at this stage nothing is definitive yet!

creates a buzz but this " we have heard and learned this or that" is always fishy to me.

waiting for madonna's camp to release something official on this.

Most albums that are on sale here are those editions, only normal deluxe editions are not

the MDNA edition sold in Chile was made in Argentina (I assume it's the same sold in Uruguay), and both editions, standard and deluxe, had the same tracklisting as the rest of the world. not any additonal remix as a bonus track (since the Party Rock remix of GMAYL was part of the deluxe edition).

OMG i Fell in love with hold tight so much now

play it loud every day in my car now

the only one i dont like about this song is that she use 2 times the same lyrics

in it but what a great song turn tis to be

many songs start to grow on me now

list of songs i really love:

Living For LoveDevil PrayGhosttownUnapologetic Bitch Bitch I'm Madonna (feat. Nicki Minaj)   (hate it before but grow on me)Hold Tight  Joan of Arc (my Fav from the beginning)HeartBreakCityBody ShopInside OutBest NightMessiahRebel Heart (start to like the album version , but love the avicii first leak the most)Beautiful ScarsBorrowed TimeAddictedGraffiti Heart

song i really dont like:

IlluminatiIconic (feat. Chance The Rapper & Mike Tyson) (like the dmo)Holy WaterWash All Over Me   (love this song somuch before the avicii version first leak)Veni vedi vici (feat. Nas)S.E.X. 

Sorry, but I'm lost.

I don't want to repeat myself.

Ok. We have a few versions of the superdeluxe edition.

So, the question is....  what are the differences between them? (Talking about the tracklist, I don't care about artworks)

De momento sólo hay dos versiones Super Deluxe: la japonesa (que incluye un remix extra de Living For Love) y la normal.

A falta de confirmación oficial eso es lo que hay a día de hoy  :)

De momento sólo hay dos versiones Super Deluxe: la japonesa (que incluye un remix extra de Living For Love) y la normal.

Exactly. And that's just because the japanese SuperDeluxe CD1 is exactly the same as the japanese Deluxe CD, with the same LFL remix as a bonus track [Track #20].

Great recap in this post: http://www.madonna-infinity.net/forums/index.php?/topic/1228-rebel-heart-physical-release-links/ :Madonna005:

Madonna’s next singles from Rebel Heart & video director
After revealing Living for Love as the first single from Madonna’s Rebel Heart, we are now happy to tell you what we learnt about the next singles.

We at DrownedMadonna.com heard that Madonna would like Ghosttown and Devil Pray to be released as singles. And we are excited!

We also learnt that tentatively the video for Ghosttown will be filmed by Swedish director Jonas Ã…kerlund.

Keep in mind that at this stage nothing is definitive yet!

oh I hope so.... I would love a return to the story telling video instead of dancing with (hot) men.   although I'm not above that either.  

what was the last music video in which Ã…kerlund was involved? weren't the runaway versions of "American Life"? I'd love to see him working again with The Queen, since his directing work was also amazing on The Confessions Tour.

Brit's Hold It Against Me in 2011 I believe.

what was the last music video in which Ã…kerlund was involved? weren't the runaway versions of "American Life"? I'd love to see him working again with The Queen, since his directing work was also amazing on The Confessions Tour.

The last video he directed for Madonna was Celebration, so even Ã…kerlund isn't above directing subpar videos.

I guess everything will depend on the budget Universal gives to Madonna so she can have a great video to promote the song... If Ghosttown gets a video, I hope it's filmed outdoors and not in a fucking studio. Celebration was horse shit compared to American Life and Ray of Light but I believe it was due to the fact she was still touring, same as Jump (she was tired as hell after CT). Anyway, I wouldn't say Akerlund is the best director Madonna's ever worked with, sure those DVDs were amazing but as for music videos, not that much.

Akerlund 2014:

https://vimeo.com/111282650

PS: German TV station EInsfestival is showing a Madonna documentary called "The changing face of Madonna" next Wednesday.

Not sure if it is this one: http://www.hulu.com/watch/508665

Only available in the US apparently.

German preview page: http://www.einsfestival.de/mediathek/player.jsp?vid=647391

Exactly. And that's just because the japanese SuperDeluxe CD1 is exactly the same as the japanese Deluxe CD, with the same LFL remix as a bonus track [Track #20].

Great recap in this post: http://www.madonna-infinity.net/forums/index.php?/topic/1228-rebel-heart-physical-release-links/ :Madonna005:

Gracias chicos