Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

They most likely shot more pics, cf. 2012 and the MDNA sessions. We've actually had far more pics this year than we had 3 years ago, I think there's absolutely nothing to complain about this time.

Oh I like them alright, just wish more variation and no repeats. Love the shots.

Every industry has their information standards on products, moreover in the music industry where you also have copyright, performers, personnel, multiple producers, local distributors, etc.

Nutrition facts are mandatory on most food you purchase. For different reasons, but still, same goes for producers and songwriters with music (or any authored work, as a matter of fact).

Don't get me wrong, I'm not pissed about it or anything, I'm just wondering if I missed something. Maybe with the music industry going more and more online, some legal mentions might not be mandatory on physical releases anymore.

Maybe we get a little extra sheet with all the required informations in some countries. :hearteyes:  You know... weeks later. After a legal dispute.

I completely fail to see how the lack of credits/lyrics in the booklet can actually be an issue, especially it's supposed/planned to be featured on the website. 

If the credits are featured on the website, it's not a (big) issue.

Some of us are a bit sceptic. Let's hope we have no reason to be!