Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

3 minutes ago, Magic Pussy said:

Exactly. This is a post, sweaty ass Tracy Anderson  post workout paparazzi pic that I think started the heavy lifting as far as procedures. I don’t think buccal fat removal but simply dissolving filler, weight loss AND contour makeup that leans into it so we can all speculate.

Too many pics came right before that and after.  Obviously it's a combination of things, but obviously photoshopped to make her look worse than she actual did.

3 hours ago, Alpha said:

I'm not really buying it, not because I don't believe she isnt still getting work done but she is literally in her late 60s. What buccal fat would there to be taken out?  I would say its a combo of getting some filler dissolved along with possibly a little more filler in the apple area, contour + her age making her natually more gaunt. She almost had the same effect in those awful pap pics in 2008 except she was in her 40s almost 50 so she still had a little natual fullness.

madonna-down-dumps-02.jpg

Just now, Adonna said:

Too many pics came right before that and after.  Obviously it's a combination of things, but obviously photoshopped to make her look worse than she actual did.

Agreed. I can’t imagine how shitty she felt seeing these but I imagine it fueled some decisions.

Random: This might be old news but wrestler turned actor Dave Bautista mentioned on WWHL a few nights ago that Madonna was his first crush and still crushes on her. He’s 55, single, he’s exotic, he’s rough in appearance  but thoughtful, their politics seem to align and he was raised by two moms. I feel like this is something she should explore. Discuss…

10 hours ago, Magic Pussy said:

Random: This might be old news but wrestler turned actor Dave Bautista mentioned on WWHL a few nights ago that Madonna was his first crush and still crushes on her. He’s 55, single, he’s exotic, he’s rough in appearance  but thoughtful, their politics seem to align and he was raised by two moms. I feel like this is something she should explore. Discuss…

Well if Madonna’s not interested in exploring it, I’m happy to look into it for her 🧐 

27 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

Papi! Don’t change your name. I thought I lost you forever? Where were you yesterday when I was being trolled by a submissive 😂

Is tonight the Olympic opening?!

I believe it starts Friday the 26th. 🙂

1 hour ago, Robertthenurse said:

Papi! Don’t change your name. I thought I lost you forever? Where were you yesterday when I was being trolled by a submissive 😂

Is tonight the Olympic opening?!

Papi I’m always here, always watching. 🔥

It’s tomorrow but it seems it’s going to be Gaga 😓

8 hours ago, I am madonna said:

My country's media reports that Celine will sing at the opening ceremony and Reductive Gaga at the closing ceremony. So stop spread falls rumors. No one will not watch the reductive closing ceremony.

celine paris.jpg

reductive gaga paris.jpg

The closing ceremony is August 11th, so in 15 days. Why would Gaga be already there in Paris ?! I'm also from France and i've actually heard that Celine and Gaga will both sing for the opening, even a duet on "La vie en rose" is rumored 

Not as tired as we already are of these effing $tupid Olympic Games no real parisian ever wanted in the first place. We suffered years of construction work, transportation tickets have doubled, while city blocks are closed, tourists have flee the city, first time i see so less of them in july during sales....It was supposed to be "a big celebration for the people" it turns out to be a closed set tv show for the international oligarchy. 

The mayor of Paris wanted these games because her dear son was a swimmer and she even made city pools schedules a nightmare to accomodate his school well...he grew up and lost interest in competing and told her to eff off in the press (saying he voted for her opponent) so whenever i feel hatred towards her (i used to like her and voted for her until she protected her pedophile friends working with her) i have remember this as schadenfreude. Most french people want these games to be a big failure. Once it was announced the mayor and macron were going to swim in the rivet Seine, groups about pooping in the Seine appeared online with thousands of members. 

I hope Madonna has no part in this🤮 as for lady corporate whore, no surprise she's being used again by the oligarchy as she's their favourite tool.

Frankly, we did not need this, Olympics should be for emerging countries in order to promote them, too much money spent in nothing.