Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

8 hours ago, gafuller said:

I personally don’t like smiling in photos. Makes me squint really bad sometimes. Might just be what they think looks cool in photos

I think a lot of people feel that way.  But I think in the girl's case this is typical teenage angst.  Also, they are getting to that age, that they are seeking independence, and if anyone remembers when they were that age, none of us were really keen taking pictures with our parents. 

2 hours ago, Adonna said:

I think a lot of people feel that way.  But I think in the girl's case this is typical teenage angst.  Also, they are getting to that age, that they are seeking independence, and if anyone remembers when they were that age, none of us were really keen taking pictures with our parents. 

No, they have always had CBF since they were young...

They’re probably anxious about their growing bodies and as teenagers and don’t really relish the world seeing them and a bunch of internet queens judging them on why they aren’t smiling. They’re babies. None of us went through what they’re going through in front of the entire world. Imagine a NO isn’t really an option when mom wants a photo. 

On 8/20/2024 at 1:13 AM, sara94 said:

Why do the twins look so unhappy all the time on photos. Its starting to annoy me fr. 

I think the same. But this is not a matter of insecurity or of their teenage years, because in many photos they have appeared smiling in some and in others it seems that they agreed that only one would smile while the other remained completely serious and apathetic.

sub-buzz-491-1629909774-10.jpg.6250e3c8e28ff52a3df080dee737ad97.jpg

In any case, they have every right to pose as they please as long as, I think, the photographs are within the family environment. But when they go to a social event like the red carpet of the movie Deadpool and Wolverine where everything is class, glamour, party, joy and celebration, they should have shown joy in the photos instead of looking apathetic in front of the spotlights. What must Ryan Reinolds and Hugh Jackman have thought when they saw them posing in such a cold way? Maybe they were disconcerted by their attitude because they probably do not follow Madonna on her social networks and do not know that this way of posing of these girls is something characteristic of them.

On 8/20/2024 at 2:13 AM, sara94 said:

Why do the twins look so unhappy all the time on photos. It’s starting to annoy me fr. 

I mean can you imagine living with someone that is constantly getting photographed. Not talking just family pictures, but pictures with media, press etc. I’d have a little flat affect too. And smiling causes wrinkles 

8 hours ago, Robertthenurse said:

I mean can you imagine living with someone that is constantly getting photographed. Not talking just family pictures, but pictures with media, press etc. I’d have a little flat affect too. And smiling causes wrinkles 

and people online judging your pics

14 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

I think the same. But this is not a matter of insecurity or of their teenage years, because in many photos they have appeared smiling in some and in others it seems that they agreed that only one would smile while the other remained completely serious and apathetic.

sub-buzz-491-1629909774-10.jpg.6250e3c8e28ff52a3df080dee737ad97.jpg

In any case, they have every right to pose as they please as long as, I think, the photographs are within the family environment. But when they go to a social event like the red carpet of the movie Deadpool and Wolverine where everything is class, glamour, party, joy and celebration, they should have shown joy in the photos instead of looking apathetic in front of the spotlights. What must Ryan Reinolds and Hugh Jackman have thought when they saw them posing in such a cold way? Maybe they were disconcerted by their attitude because they probably do not follow Madonna on her social networks and do not know that this way of posing of these girls is something characteristic of them.

Oops @stefo you have a fellow anthropologist here!!! Say hello to chicx antropólogx!!! (And locx too ofc)

3 hours ago, Anapausis said:

Oops @stefo you have a fellow anthropologist here!!! Say hello to chicx antropólogx!!! (And locx too ofc)

Behave Anapausis, behave ... :cute:

(and by the way, to be correct, I'm not an anthropologist, I studied anthropology at uni - and still studying it for passion - but I'm a counselor)

9 minutes ago, stefo said:

Behave Anapausis, behave ... :cute:

(and by the way, to be correct, I'm not an anthropologist, I studied anthropology at uni - and still studying it for passion - but I'm a counselor)

I am counting the days, weeks and months until my new beauty arrives to home

And sorry for the "review" instead of "reveal": guess I'm becoming aphasic again. Must be the emotion to expectation!

She looks great and the clothes are gorgeous, but the pics themselves are pretty boring. Her posing skills aren't what they used to be and the wine glass prop is tired. Of course I'm still grateful to be getting pics. I guess.