Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

13 hours ago, Andreo said:

Random but are we going to ignore this pic? Whoever made this monstrosity literally recreated part of the body with Paint even tho there's a whole photo session with her full image?! A certified HATE CRIMEIMG_20240719_001127.jpg.4323d4de66eb085dc757f01319419ac0.jpg

Yeah it’s pretty eh. Idk why they didn’t update it with the Celebration Tour.

22 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

This has nothing to do with that but could we check the search thing it seems some things that have been spoken about such as "Who's That Girl" in the forum don't appear when I search them could we check if it's a problem in the forum or just me? Results do exist but are hidden or do not appear

Try without the apostrophe. Search "whos that girl". 

21 hours ago, Andreo said:

Random but are we going to ignore this pic? Whoever made this monstrosity literally recreated part of the body with Paint even tho there's a whole photo session with her full image?! A certified HATE CRIMEIMG_20240719_001127.jpg.4323d4de66eb085dc757f01319419ac0.jpg

This is one I made like in 20 minutes lol

And this is my playlist im using it for...no judgment on my song choices 😅

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6Hf4B4wuULlyacehwGsall?si=GCczrLTvR0eTYs6v4K3gPQ

thisismadonna00.jpg

10 minutes ago, Alpha said:

This is one I made like in 20 minutes lol

And this is my playlist im using it for...no judgment on my song choices 😅

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6Hf4B4wuULlyacehwGsall?si=GCczrLTvR0eTYs6v4K3gPQ

thisismadonna00.jpg

This fits much better tbh. Otherwise they could just use a more generic and older pic to catch people's attention, but the MX one is grotesque 🤨

10 minutes ago, Andreo said:

This fits much better tbh. Otherwise they could just use a more generic and older pic to catch people's attention, but the MX one is grotesque 🤨

I looked at several older artists and they all pretty much have new pics including cyndi lauper so i figured new picture!

9 minutes ago, Alpha said:

I looked at several older artists and they all pretty much have new pics including cyndi lauper so i figured new picture!

They're all mostly from the latest studio album promo cycle but sometimes they put a Classic iconic Pic and thats also it. Not saying they should use a MDolla promo pic but...:kitty:

Just now, Andreo said:

They're all mostly from the latest studio album promo cycle but sometimes they put a Classic iconic Pic and thats also it. Not saying they should use a MDolla promo pic but...:kitty:

Hmm like billboard that still uses that hard candy booklet pic haha

6 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Ate. Id rather see this or a overused pic rather than one from her latest album from 5 years ago, It makes it look like she hasn't dropped anything since then

Do u remember before they used that layout they used a pic from 2018 vogue italia with the rebel heart font?

42 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Yes you were. Don't be a liar. This was like 2017. 

I was kidding lol. But idk fr cause Spotify for me was like a mythological thing and couldnt even think of getting an account back then (shotout to my dear old friend YouTubeMP3converter)