Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

7 hours ago, Andreo said:

I was kidding lol. But idk fr cause Spotify for me was like a mythological thing and couldnt even think of getting an account back then (shotout to my dear old friend YouTubeMP3converter)

Lol I know 

13 minutes ago, Adonna said:

shrek-donkey-jumping-pick-me-0qo63mb2vr0

oo-oo-me, can I answer?

She's cranking out another hit album with Stuart Price! 

One could hope!  :Madonna001:

Saw some people saying that she followed this one guy based in the UK who may be apart of the production team for the biopic. So that's probably the real reason she's there. 

Looks fantastic in some of those shots could be album art 

Much as we all would love if it was new album material recording .....I genuinely do t think she's got any idea for a new album in her ...gutting to say but it's true 

1 minute ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Looks fantastic in some of those shots could be album art 

Much as we all would love if it was new album material recording .....I genuinely do t think she's got any idea for a new album in her ...gutting to say but it's true 

I feel like she definitely has some sort of idea. I mean, it is Madonna! I just think she's being very quiet about it and waiting for the right moment. :Madonna005:

(Although us fans wish that moment was NOW :lol:)

1 hour ago, Adonna said:

More ....

Snapinsta.app_452102873_3800227973557601_3691110219973083788_n_1080.thumb.jpg.61a202f42f64a7b839819a17d57ce8de.jpgSnapinsta.app_452108922_8290551920969595_1452536958009408410_n_1080.thumb.jpg.23803b92d32aaa49372f3bb76b56b02a.jpgSnapinsta.app_452110053_495068306380240_2499017073193469275_n_1080.thumb.jpg.be1ac31d1dec35efa19351c48b8a6721.jpgSnapinsta.app_452120309_1017366199920699_3297601487024470397_n_1080.thumb.jpg.59913fbfccc1ac28368b823d53ff9f39.jpg

I love these pics especially because they seem to have been taken in her own garage with a bike, storage containers and some crated artwork. She was probably thinking, "I forgot I had this Jaguar". It's quite the cla$$ic beater. The seats are cracked but there looks like a newer touchscreen stereo for when she needs to drive out into the country and blast "Gang Bang" while driving past her former castle. 

7 minutes ago, whiteheat said:

I feel like she definitely has some sort of idea. I mean, it is Madonna! I just think she's being very quiet about it and waiting for the right moment. :Madonna005:

I do think that by the time she's 70 we will get a new album but yeah I just don't think now is the time ....the music industry is brimming with so many right now usually she likes to find a quieter gap to release and make some noise 

6 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

I do think that by the time she's 70 we will get a new album but yeah I just don't think now is the time ....the music industry is brimming with so many right now usually she likes to find a quieter gap to release and make some noise 

Yeah it seems everyone is releasing an album which causes some to fade in only a few weeks!

7 minutes ago, whiteheat said:

Yeah it seems everyone is releasing an album which causes some to fade in only a few weeks!

Yes mate! 

I mean this year so far we have had underwhelming bug releases from. - Ariana Grande, Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Dua Lipa, Billie Eilish (that album actually is excellent!!), new singles by Kylie Minogue, Sabrina, Chapel, and now Katy Perry with Gaga also on the way and always speculated Rihanna I think Madonna is best at waiting 

25 minutes ago, whiteheat said:

I agree.  We most likely will see a new album by next year.  I'm sure the tour inspired her very much.  With the Biopic, I'm sure it only increases her interest to record something new. 

3 minutes ago, Adonna said:

I agree.  We most likely will see a new album by next year.  I'm sure the tour inspired her very much.  With the Biopic, I'm sure it only increases her interest to record something new. 

Nah it won't be next year ...2027 at the EARLIEST will be her next album release! Anything before then isn't realistic ....the next year she's writing her biopic and editing a tour film most likely and likely too other endorsements and things .... That takes us to winter 2025 ....then likely filming on biopic will commence then with production etc ....then likely in studio she will release an album ahead of the biopic release?! 

34 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Nah it won't be next year ...2027 at the EARLIEST will be her next album release! Anything before then isn't realistic ....the next year she's writing her biopic and editing a tour film most likely and likely too other endorsements and things .... That takes us to winter 2025 ....then likely filming on biopic will commence then with production etc ....then likely in studio she will release an album ahead of the biopic release?! 

I was oriented to believe she would have been back in 2025 myself too, but now I agree, if she's back to the biopic thing it's very difficult she will dedicate the time, necessary even just to promote a new album, next year, even assuming she already recorded stuff before the tour wich she could be finalizing now.

I don't think it's necessarily gonna be 2027 though, but quite probably about autumn 2026, with the biopic release. They say they will start shooting in a year time, so probably before or after next summer and then there also will be the postproduction times so ... it's gonna be long :rip: 

We'll have time to dedicate to our daily dramas :Madonna056:

2 minutes ago, stefo said:

I was oriented to believe she would have been back in 2025 myself too, but now I agree, if she's back to the biopic thing it's very difficult she will dedicate the time, necessary even just to promote a new album, next year, even assuming she already recorded stuff before the tour wich she could be finalizing now.

I don't think it's necessarily gonna be 2027 though, but quite probably about autumn 2026, with the biopic release (they say they will start shooting in a year time, so probably before or after next summer and then there also will be the postproduction times so ...). It's gonna be long :rip:

I'd be surprised if it's 2026 really because we want her to focus a lot on the projects she's doing ...it's going to be intent filming this film will likely be the longest production she's ever done in her career because it's the story of her entire life ....so naturally it's going to be huge 18 months or so filming products and reshoots if needed by studios then the endless post production ....when it's edited and nearly ready for release .....2026 she will then get inspired to record music I bet meaning early 2027 will be earliest ....if she released autumn winter 2026 that'll be PEAK competition time 

22 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

I'd be surprised if it's 2026 really because we want her to focus a lot on the projects she's doing ...it's going to be intent filming this film will likely be the longest production she's ever done in her career because it's the story of her entire life ....so naturally it's going to be huge 18 months or so filming products and reshoots if needed by studios then the endless post production ....when it's edited and nearly ready for release .....2026 she will then get inspired to record music I bet meaning early 2027 will be earliest ....if she released autumn winter 2026 that'll be PEAK competition time 

Ain't nobody spending 18 months filming a movie! Nobody has the budget or the patience for that. It'll be a tightly scheduled 3 months of principal filming. Beyond that, they'd just be haemorrhaging money.

48 minutes ago, stefo said:

I don't think it's necessarily gonna be 2027 though, but quite probably about autumn 2026, with the biopic release. They say they will start shooting in a year time, so probably before or after next summer and then there also will be the postproduction times so ... it's gonna be long :rip: 

I'm predicting she'll be heading in the studio this fall for a 2025 release.  The script for her biopic hasn't even been finished, nor approved. That will take some time.  Without that script, it's pretty safe to say, we're a long way before any filming will start.

14 minutes ago, Bjonkers said:

Ain't nobody spending 18 months filming a movie! Nobody has the budget or the patience for that. It'll be a tightly scheduled 3 months of principal filming. Beyond that, they'd just be haemorrhaging money.

I thought the same.  After all, this isn't some huge big budget action/Sci-fi film. Something like this should take three months at the most to shoot and it can be done even sooner.  Even some of the biggest budget films that have been successful have finished filming in three months. Post production usually holds up a lot of films, depending on what needs to be edited and if it requires a lot of special effects. But this a Madonna Biopic. It won't need a lot of fancy effects. The big challenge for this project is just getting the script condensed down.  Even after filming, they are probably going to struggle what to cut and what to keep. Also, the film company financing this will keep everyone in check to make sure it's moving along.  Madonna knows the stakes and she knows if she wants this film to be made in her vision, she's going to have to play by the rules somewhat. Also, I think she will bring on a team of people to help her direct, edit and put the film together.  Madonna isn't going to fuck around too much, because she knows it cost money and she'll want to get this film made for least amount of money possible, so hopefully they can profit from it.  I'm sure she and the film company backing her will want to get this made for no more than 50 Million dollars much in the same vein as Rocketman and Bohemian Rhapsody.

3 hours ago, stefo said:

Ahah, these two are good, the first one is great. For the rest, random nonsense pics seem to be back :lol: she looks amazing, just some more selection to leave it magical as it can be.

London? Of course secretely recording guys ...

Believe Criss Angel GIF by DefyTV

Kroll Show GIF

1 hour ago, stefo said:

Paola Bracho Gasp GIF by MOODMAN

1 hour ago, Adonna said:

I'm predicting she'll be heading in the studio this fall for a 2025 release.  The script for her biopic hasn't even been finished, nor approved. That will take some time.  Without that script, it's pretty safe to say, we're a long way before any filming will start.

Yeah I think people are over-estimating on this timeline. They're currently rewriting the script and even when it gets picked up there's still a good amount of time before filming starts. Costumes need to be made, sets need to be built, etc. and although she's overseeing it all she won't be there 24/7. There is definitely some time to record new music somewhere before 2027:Madonna057:

2 hours ago, Bjonkers said:

3 months on a biopic of her life in a post pandemic working condition ?! You are joking ! The film industry is a non profit thing ..   she shouldn't do a film a netflix and or prime or Disney/Hulu LIMITED SERIES would be iconic