Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

20 hours ago, I am madonna said:

This is it! That useless and incompetent personal Instagram photoshop bitch Ricardo whatever must go away ASAP! Period! Seriously! These are 100 times more beautiful than Ricardo's grotesque overly photoshopped and filtered photos even though she moves fast and I just captured every moment!

#nastygirl.mkv_20240723_143240.501.jpg

#nastygirl.mkv_20240723_143242.957.jpg

#nastygirl.mkv_20240723_143245.573.jpg

#nastygirl.mkv_20240723_143248.149.jpg

#nastygirl.mkv_20240723_143250.876.jpg

#nastygirl.mkv_20240723_143252.453.jpg

#nastygirl.mkv_20240723_143257.861.jpg

Woah. Relax. It’s a picture. 

Just now, Robertthenurse said:

😂 k

Really? You didnt say no so that means not only did u NOT deny typing out your smelly fart but that you will change your name to Farting Nurse! Wow unbelievable on a Madonna fan board!

4 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

I agree. Wanna talk about dissolving fillers?

No thanks, I tend to gloss over anyone who obsessively goes on about that.  She has work done!  Some people need to deal!  She still looks great! :)

7 minutes ago, Adonna said:

No thanks, I tend to gloss over anyone who obsessively goes on about that.  She has work done!  Some people need to deal!  She still looks great! :)

Hold on……I seem to have misplaced my purse……where are all my fucks? Ugh I’m all out of fucks. What in the heavens will I do? 🤷‍♂️

Ah well, I see she still wearing that corset! Way da go Ma

7 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

Hold on……I seem to have misplaced my purse……where are all my fucks? Ugh I’m all out of fucks. What in the heavens will I do? 🤷‍♂️

Ah well, I see she still wearing that corset! Way da go Ma

65, thinking she's gonna look 30 or 40 naturally at this point is delusional.  I know over the years, she's had some battles with some temporary work, but she worked it out.  I'm sure it helps that she takes care of her body, more than most people.  65 years in, there are bounds to be times you endulge.  She still looks great for her age.  I am not naive to think it's natural, but for the most part I feel like she's doing what's right to keep looking as fine as she does. It's unfortunate she feels the need to keep up like this, but she also knows what it takes to keep people interested.  It's her life. As long as she's happy, that is all that matters. :)

3 hours ago, Alpha said:

I'm not really buying it, not because I don't believe she isnt still getting work done but she is literally in her late 60s. What buccal fat would there to be taken out?  I would say it’s a combo of getting some filler dissolved along with possibly a little more filler in the apple area, contour + her age making her natually more gaunt. She almost had the same effect in those awful pap pics in 2008 except she was in her 40s almost 50 so she still had a little natual fullness.

madonna-down-dumps-02.jpg

Exactly. This is a post, sweaty ass Tracy Anderson  post workout paparazzi pic that I think started the heavy lifting as far as procedures. I don’t think buccal fat removal but simply dissolving filler, weight loss AND contour makeup that leans into it so we can all speculate.