Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

8 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

She wasn't very vocal in 2020 either. 

For the Biden campaign you mean? You're right, it's true. She was mostly active for Hillary and then against Trump, she supported the Black lives matter movement, but since then she seems to have lowered the tones about the USA elections. 

She actually didn't really adopt Black Lives Matter until a bit after, as "Black Lives Matter" blew up in 2016, and then kept growing since, and she didn't even put it in her "I Rise" video or Madame X tour until AFTER 2020 when the concert was released and she edited in "Black Lives Matter" and George Floyd after the fact (George Floyd died after the Madame X Tour wrapped up). 

2 hours ago, Ayham said:

Wondering how she manage to get the next one right after finishing from the previous one? It’s so weird… I mean apparently this guy she knows him from that ugly shoot and I can see the other boy she dated back then in the pic! 

I don't believe she was really dating the boxer.  They hung out and I think he was consulting her on her tour at the time being there are boxing scenes.  There may have been a little something going on the side, but I don't believe it was anything serious.  When she got sick, it seemed he was no where to be found.  By that time, the tour was ready to go. 

Also, I am not going assume this other guy in her picture is anyone serious also.  Of course, time will tell, but it's possible that the two are just hanging out.  And let's be real here, Madonna isn't shy about getting naked in front of people. She has always flirted and messed around with numerous men in between anything too serious.  I don't think she is looking for anything too serious at this time.  I also think she keeps a lot of what she does in her private life more "private" to what many think.

I believe she's not dating any of those guys she's talking pics with. I think they're just her friends and she's like "Let's post a pic together in bed and watch 'em say you're my new boyfriend 😂" ... I believe she doesn't show who she's sleeping with in reality. The more it goes the more i understand that there's what she shows and her real private life, two separate things.

29 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

I believe she's not dating any of those guys she's talking pics with. I think they're just her friends and she's like "Let's post a pic together in bed and watch 'em say you're my new boyfriend 😂" ... I believe she doesn't show who she's sleeping with in reality. The more it goes the more i understand that there's what she shows and her real private life, two separate things.

She's obviously no prude but I never believed she's a nymphomaniac either.  

20 hours ago, pawn_shop_blues said:

It was long time ago I don't remember exactly but I wrote something like why can't you pay attention to tiny details when you use facetuning app, its your only job. 

I think you could've found a kinder way to express that to him, so I'm not surprised that he blocked you.

7 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

Totally agree. 

She wants to push boundaries and as usual she's extreme but to change something a tiny bit in society you must use a tank and go over the top, the more we see women of a certain age not being cake maker grannies, the more we'll forget the idea that this is what they should be.

And she likes to show her boobs, and that she still got it. It's a bit extreme, narcissistic but in good fun, it's either this or fucking up with her body again....which makes me think that she's the one having a problem with it in the first place. 

To me it's always the same feeling even if i'm totally fir these pics (they are just pics) she's not really fighting agism but aging because she hates it and it does not translate into it's great and cool to age but into it sucks and you must work hard to keep the illusion of youth. That's why i sometimes have this feeling of dread when i see these stunts. But when she's on stage doing her thing that's exactly when she's fighting back the prejudice of agism and showing there's a life after 50 and being an inspiration. 

Sharon Stone posted racy pics of herself and she got so much hate for it.

Yes, women can be sexual in their 60's 70's etc...and Madonna's motto and big fight has always been to not limit yourself and not limit others, to refuse boxes and assignations.

1 hour ago, Roland Barthes said:

Totally agree. 

She wants to push boundaries and as usual she's extreme but to change something a tiny bit in society you must use a tank and go over the top, the more we see women of a certain age not being cake maker grannies, the more we'll forget the idea that this is what they should be.

And she likes to show her boobs, and that she still got it. It's a bit extreme, narcissistic but in good fun, it's either this or fucking up with her body again....which makes me think that she's the one having a problem with it in the first place. 

To me it's always the same feeling even if i'm totally fir these pics (they are just pics) she's not really fighting agism but aging because she hates it and it does not translate into it's great and cool to age but into it sucks and you must work hard to keep the illusion of youth. That's why i sometimes have this feeling of dread when i see these stunts. But when she's on stage doing her thing that's exactly when she's fighting back the prejudice of agism and showing there's a life after 50 and being an inspiration. 

Yes, women can be sexual in their 60's 70's etc...and Madonna's motto and big fight has always been to not limit yourself and not limit others, to refuse boxes and assignations.

Exactly when she’s on that stage doing what she does best to me that’s fighting ageism, performances like Justify my love and Hung up perfect it’s her art she does it so well, I’m sorry instagram posts like this that are filtered to fuck with your tits out are not fighting the fight for ageism it’s just kind of ridiculing her. She can Push peoples buttons with her  performance art that’s where shes clever! 

10 hours ago, Adonna said:

I don't believe she was really dating the boxer.  They hung out and I think he was consulting her on her tour at the time being there are boxing scenes.  There may have been a little something going on the side, but I don't believe it was anything serious.  When she got sick, it seemed he was no where to be found.  By that time, the tour was ready to go. 

Also, I am not going assume this other guy in her picture is anyone serious also.  Of course, time will tell, but it's possible that the two are just hanging out.  And let's be real here, Madonna isn't shy about getting naked in front of people. She has always flirted and messed around with numerous men in between anything too serious.  I don't think she is looking for anything too serious at this time.  I also think she keeps a lot of what she does in her private life more "private" to what many think.

Maybe… maybe not. 🙃 

2 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

However her posts are completely photoshop free…

tbh I’m lost with humankind. When you photoshop yourself you get hate, when you post yourself as you are you get hate… 💀😢🤣

M's one of the few people I follow a little on Instagram via the fan sites.

I think for the most part she has fun with it.  I remember in an interview Lourdes said she never smoked pot vs what some shots had of her.

Fillers or what not she still has/will always have that endless sex appeal to me.