Madonna Song, This or That Game!

Voguerista

I know right? I love old Hollywood and the Girlie performance is very nostalgic and some form of homage to cinema...

I love the fact that she's alone in the stage in most of LAV performances

For now, I choose 

Like a Virgin (Rebel Heart Tour), love the mash-up with Heartbeat, the Blond Ambition sound and her crazy dance

Erotica/You Thrill Me (Confessions Tour) or Erotica/You Thrill Me (Celebration Tour)?

Just now, Agent Cooper said:

I know right? I love old Hollywood and the Girlie performance is very nostalgic and some form of homage to cinema...

I love the fact that she's alone in the stage in most of LAV performances

For now, I choose 

Like a Virgin (Rebel Heart Tour), love the mash-up with Heartbeat, the Blond Ambition sound and her crazy dance

Erotica/You Thrill Me (Confessions Tour) or Erotica/You Thrill Me (Celebration Tour)?

Yes, The Girlie Show performance of LAV was an homage to Marlene Dietrich, a legendary actress staring in the 1930's.  It was Gene Kelly (Singing In The Rain) who was a dancer himself suggested to Madonna to do it.  She incorporate the look and dance from some of her past work. It's a pretty incredible performance. :luv:

And to answer you... Erotica/You Thrill Me (Confessions Tour) (specifically vocally) and I really loved the visuals from the Celebration Tour.

Human Nature or S.E.X?

3 minutes ago, Adonna said:

Yes, The Girlie Show performance of LAV was an homage to Marlene Dietrich, a legendary actress staring in the 1930's.  It was Gene Kelly (Singing In The Rain) who was a dancer himself suggested to Madonna to do it.  She incorporate the look and dance from some of her past work. It's a pretty incredible performance. :luv:

And to answer you... Erotica/You Thrill Me (Confessions Tour) (specifically vocally) and I really loved the visuals from the Celebration Tour.

Human Nature or S.E.X?

I love this info about Gene Kelly giving advice for Girlie Show, thank you for bringin that up! Gene + Marlene + M = ❤❤❤

Human Nature 100%

Messiah or Crave?

Just now, Agent Cooper said:

I love this info about Gene Kelly giving advice for Girlie Show, thank you for bringin that up! Gene + Marlene + M = ❤❤❤

Human Nature 100%

Messiah or Crave?

My apologies if you already knew that.  It just fascinates me because Gene was 80, and retired a year later, only to pass two years later in 1996.  So it was cool that Madonna and Gene had a connection there.  I'd be curious how that all came about. 

Messiah

Where Life Begins or Pretender?

12 hours ago, Adonna said:

My apologies if you already knew that.  It just fascinates me because Gene was 80, and retired a year later, only to pass two years later in 1996.  So it was cool that Madonna and Gene had a connection there.  I'd be curious how that all came about. 

A long time ago I read somewhere about Gene interacting with M about Girlie Show, but it was just a really vague paragraph and I wasn't sure, now you confirmed. It's amazing that Gene at this point in his career was giving advice for a bold artist like Madonna.

2 hours ago, Voguerista said:

Fever

Beautiful Stranger or Burning Up?

Burning Up

Rescue Me or Cherish?