Single Reissues Campaign - Causing a Commotion - OUT NOW

New_Boy

28 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

@Would You Like To Try In my humble opinion, speed up and slow down versions are abominations. I detest them with every cell of my body.

When I do these titles im half joking about these new EP's and some intern notifying Madonna that they will start doing these singles in these style 

"Ok go give me the tea"

4 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

When I do these titles im half joking about these new EP's and some intern notifying Madonna that they will start doing these singles in these style 

"Ok go give me the tea"

I just used the opportunity of you mentioning them to express my thoughts on those versions. I don't understand where this trend of turning songs into sped-up or slowed-down 'remixes' comes from. It's something anyone can easily do at home if they like it so much.

8 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

I just took advantage of you mentioning them to share what I think about those versions. I don't know where this trend of adding sped-up and slowed-down versions as 'remixes' comes from. It's something anyone can do at home if they like it so much.

Tik Tok is to blame.  And like you, I think they are awful.  It's cute for a 20 second Tik Tok amateur video, but it really needn't be the whole song, nor needed to be added to an artist's catalog. 

On the other hand, aside to it being unnecessary to adding to one artist's catalog, these versions do give the song some exposure that ordinarily wasn't getting. 

1 hour ago, fauxswan said:

Lets all protest outside wherever emily is staying for the summer and demand we get dress you up on streaming. the least she could do is drop the formal mix!! :Madonna049:

She will probably release a YouTube rip of the entire single in a 15 minute file not even separating the tracks and all from vinyl lol

This is the kind of thing I would absolutely love the estate to do for something like the missing videos in her catalogue. Angel with the black sand Hawaii shoot used on the cover (my favourite Madonna shoot ever) and Rescue Me. 
the AI movement in this is so cool. It’s a tad glitchy in some parts but it brings that early part of her time on earth to life. Soon I’m positive they’ll be able to make her mouth move perfectly in sync to the lyrics. 

I LOVE this video. Well done Dan K. 
The fact that her own team have done such shoddy upscales and fans manage something special like this. 

15 hours ago, steady75 said:

The fact that her own team have done such shoddy upscales and fans manage something special like this. 

Most fan upscales look heaps better. There's a 4 Minutes one that looks fantastic where the colours are right and their eyes don't look crazy. Which is silly considering the original 4 Minutes video was filmed in HD anyway.

1 minute ago, Would You Like To Try said:

What is this? It's on her official SoundCloud I think? 

Listen to Bad Girl, an album by Madonna on #SoundCloud

https://on.soundcloud.com/a5PY

Obviously something has been mixed up along the way there, it's not her. SoundCloud launched an official distribution service not long ago, I think official releases are available with SoundCloud Pro? Just like any other streaming platform.

11 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

What is this? It's on her official SoundCloud I think? 

Listen to Bad Girl, an album by Madonna on #SoundCloud

https://on.soundcloud.com/a5PY

So strange. The three tracks uploaded are actually the husband/Wife duo Les Paul and Mary Ford who were popular in the 50's.  What's stranger is that this shows it was uploaded a year ago, but it's only now we are seeing this?  Hmmm?

I love Causing A Commotion and will stream no matter what happens but I will be disappointed if the Movie House Edit doesn't come 

I mean likely that due to the already Silver Screen single mix it will not come but it's better to try

Likely if I let them kindly know about that it exists as a promo they will become even more self aware that fans know of the missing mixes on some of these releases, but I have few time so I will likely do it tomorrow 

It's likely this will be taken serious if I mention J de lebarre anywhere in the comment