Single Reissues Campaign - Causing a Commotion - OUT NOW

New_Boy

54 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

The details ! Not only we can see every single sequin oh her shorts but at one point during D&D we can perfectly see Carlton's dick under his pants, so much so that he suddenly hides it with his hands.

Where exactly??? Asking for a friend of course:Madonna038:

2 hours ago, Jet said:

There are remixes???

Yes they are in LQ...supposedly Junior Vasquez did them but I've read they were actually done by someone else. I think they're from a cassette promo. As you can see, it shows a vinyl label yet the remix does not match any of times and mentions a DJ named Warren lol

1 minute ago, deathproof said:

So you think she’s going to Australia to perform soon?

haha. I read what u meant wrong. I thought it was odd they mention Tokyo and don't mention the video is from Australia. I thought it was a mistake on their part and I thought u were implying "hint of what's coming" is them not paying attention to what they're doing and labeling things wrong. But I see what you meant now. 

I feel like this was very unexpected. So it makes me think the whole thing is ready and waiting for the right moment.