Single Reissues Campaign - Causing a Commotion - OUT NOW

New_Boy

13 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

@Anapausis why you are speachless?

Because I feel I have surpassed my expectations I had when coming back to forum. I may sound arrogant now to a lot of other members but I thought by then I'd be the most discrete possible, after months of only being a guest and witnessing the members interact - I watched them and wondered myself how'd I interact to them. I was "rehearsing" my comeback to Infinity given it'd be a matter of time after being so absorbed to forum once more. I knew some members deserved some words - and I have given them to them. But now I am teaching veteran forists to actually browse in the forum. I feel I was before back here like Madonna during her precareer time, when she thought of being famous and ruling the world no matter how or when. I know she used to rehearse how would be her tours, her albums, her movie roles etc., before she managed to score a contract, while she was fighting in the underground scene and having her eyes shine at the possibility of meeting and interacting to superstars - and becoming one of them. Now I am here, at this point, looking at this whole picture. I only wanted to find out @Fighterto tell them "yes, I am finally now in peace." After so much time. Btw, Fighter used to be the forum owner. He told me the last words straight to me at the last time I left here. By then, I promised myself I'd never go back to Infinity. And here I am, back to Infinity.

2 hours ago, Anapausis said:

M won't travel to 1998 to film MV again.

Surley she can't do that but her employees can travel to music videos archive to get tapes and remaster them. The problem is, this procedure is costly, and YouTube doesn't really deserve a magnificent quality (I know it's stupid but I can't think of another reason why upscales are that way not another.)

1.Love Profusion

2.Love Profusion (The Passengerz Hell's Kitchen Edit)

3.Love Profusion (Blow-Up Mix)

4.Love Profusion (Craig J.'s 'Good Vibe' Mix)

5.Love Profusion (Ralphi Rosario's Big Room Vox Mix; Extended / Revised)

6.Love Profusion (Ralphi Rosario's Big Room Dub)

7.Love Profusion (Ralphi Rosario's House Vocal; Extended)

8.Love Profusion (The Passengerz Club Profusion)

9.Love Profusion (The Passengerz Dub Profusion)

10.Nothing Fails (Peter's Lost In Space Mix)

This is the tracklist I guess will hopefully make the cut and perhaps the 2 UK short mixes if wanted and with only this 10 tracks single I can hug Emily girl I only want the passengerz Hell's short on streaming please

13 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

All that matters is what quality they start from. They probably couldn't find a high-quality video to upscale for The Power of Goodbye.

I think it has to do with the original master, I guess Frozen and Nothing Really Matters were shot in 25 fps and probably have PAL masters that are slightly higher in resolution than NTSC masters.

9 hours ago, Cyberraga said:

Surley she can't do that but her employees can travel to music videos archive to get tapes and remaster them. The problem is, this procedure is costly, and YouTube doesn't really deserve a magnificent quality (I know it's stupid but I can't think of another reason why upscales are that way not another.)

Yes, my friend, YouTube's a leech which takes money from both viewers and content producers and clutches pearls removing or blocking "unappropriate content" when in fact they do even worse by keeping countless desinformation kings and queens as long as they bring cash galore to them. They don't deserve to host a true HD The Power of Good-Bye MV. They don't deserve a dime from us!

10 hours ago, Anapausis said:

Yes, my friend, YouTube's a leech which takes money from both viewers and content producers and clutches pearls removing or blocking "unappropriate content" when in fact they do even worse by keeping countless desinformation kings and queens as long as they bring cash galore to them. They don't deserve to host a true HD The Power of Good-Bye MV. They don't deserve a dime from us!

Thank you.No one talks about this issue enough

26 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Thank you.No one talks about this issue enough

You'll never see me subscribing YouTube Premium. I have an Android smartphone and this should have been enough for me. Btw, I simply ain't able to access any site which allows alternate, free downloads from YouTube such as y2k.com and co. Any browser I have in my Android smartphone automatically blocks them. I am a hostage to someone posting here some video content (esp from Celebration Tour) for download but so far I only managed to down... the full concert from London night#2, where curfew prevented M to finish the show. PlayStore's a mess, even the apps they offer to block apps and sites are useless if not paid. I've already quit on having a full Celebration Tour video footage as long as we are still in 2023. This is my worst feeling here; I have several complete live AUDIOS off Celebration Tour but not a single video. And, no, I'd never go to the alternate M forums to try find something. I understand copyright issues and all but I have a thing to say to YouTube: you'll NEVER convince me to pay for your services. EVER.

On 11/30/2023 at 8:43 PM, Would You Like To Try said:

1.Love Profusion

2.Love Profusion (The Passengerz Hell's Kitchen Edit)

3.Love Profusion (Blow-Up Mix)

4.Love Profusion (Craig J.'s 'Good Vibe' Mix)

5.Love Profusion (Ralphi Rosario's Big Room Vox Mix; Extended / Revised)

6.Love Profusion (Ralphi Rosario's Big Room Dub)

7.Love Profusion (Ralphi Rosario's House Vocal; Extended)

8.Love Profusion (The Passengerz Club Profusion)

9.Love Profusion (The Passengerz Dub Profusion)

10.Nothing Fails (Peter's Lost In Space Mix)

This is the tracklist I guess will hopefully make the cut and perhaps the 2 UK short mixes if wanted and with only this 10 tracks single I can hug Emily girl I only want the passengerz Hell's short on streaming please

It’s not on Apple Music 

I smell that American Life will get reissued in a hour with all unreleased Hello Suckers track and all unreleased American Life sessions tracks with unreleased remixes and she will do Reinvention Tour 2 and put the original one on streaming soon

Wait am I writing my dreams in MadonnaInfinity again?Seriously?

8 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

I smell that American Life will get reissued in a hour with all unreleased Hello Suckers track and all unreleased American Life sessions tracks with unreleased remixes and she will do Reinvention Tour 2 and put the original one on streaming soon

Wait am I writing my dreams in MadonnaInfinity again?Seriously?

Everyone's writing off their dreams here. Never be ashamed of who you are or what you feel. We are all rebel hearts, this is where we belong to.

Last night, for instance, I dreamt of her performing in some town from Florida and dedicated Gang Bang to DeSantis.

10 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Imagine they trolled us on December 8 NZ and put the love profusion European EP or the french single or the German one nothing fails/love Profusion

By the way does anyone has a scan of the German Nothing Fails/Love Profusion single artwork?

Well, anything could happen at this point, even Love Profusion being released only by next year (knock the wood myself).

1 hour ago, dave2290 said:

they start to make re edition of M songs with new singers and was amazing

they start to put on spotify the singles edition with the remixes 

and after stop all without say nothing

i dont understand why they work so bad 

Well, Dave, there's a tour happening rn... I guess this is where all the focus is being put, after all, as you've been saying, it's just a miracle that tour's happening after the ressuscitation, ICU and beginning again the tour preparation.

I believe with M now, it's a question of one thing at a time (and no, I ain't promoting Morgan Wallen's singing about beer).