Single Reissues Campaign - Causing a Commotion - OUT NOW

New_Boy

Ok, so Mme. Emilie is taking her Joyeux Noël, this ship has finally sailed, and if were gonna have another maxi coming in the next weeks, better be Keep It Together.

I still have hope we get at least Love Profusion in HD. Maybe Besson could have a talk in français to Mme. Emilie if enfant terrible feels like.

2 hours ago, Anapausis said:

Ok, so Mme. Emilie is taking her Joyeux Noël, this ship has finally sailed, and if were gonna have another maxi coming in the next weeks, better be Keep It Together.

I still have hope we get at least Love Profusion in HD. Maybe Besson could have a talk in français to Mme. Emilie if enfant terrible feels like.

There is really no reason why we shouldn’t be getting Keep It Together next. It’s the 35th anniversary of Like A Prayer next year.

I hope they remove the 30th Anniversary Edition and instead release all the remaining singles from that era (although the only needed one at the current state is KIT).

3 minutes ago, MPowered said:

There is really no reason why we shouldn’t be getting Keep It Together next. It’s the 35th anniversary of Like A Prayer next year.

I hope they remove the 30th Anniversary Edition and instead release all the remaining singles from that era (although the only needed one at the current state is KIT).

Well I'd miss Supernatural on streaming if Mme. Emilie doesn't remind of putting it to Cherish maxi.

2 hours ago, MPowered said:

I hope they don't remove that edition 

Plus @Would You Like To Tryits rosé pink cover is such a charm to any casual M listener who discovers such anniversary edition on M's catalogue.

Another reason why I don't want this removed at all is because it was indeed the first EVER thing released under the vastly known multiyear deal to Warner Records as it happened while M was even stuck to Interscope's last compromise aka Madame X.

6 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Plus @Would You Like To Tryits rosé pink cover is such a charm to any casual M listened who discovers such anniversary edition on M's catalogue.

Another reason why I don't want this removed at all is because it was indeed the first EVER thing released under the vastly known multiyear deal to Warner Records as it happened while M was even stuck to Interscope's last compromise aka Madame X.

interscope deal was such a shit..... no promotion .... nothing....

Hmm 

Rolling Stone just voted Like A Prayer as the second greatest song of the 80's.

Starting the Reissues early 2024 with Like A Prayer 35th would be amazing.

The Celebration Tour Live album in summer

rounding out the year in November  with 2024 with Like A Virgins 40th.

Sounds like a year to me.

19 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Hmm 

Rolling Stone just voted Like A Prayer as the second greatest song of the 80's.

Starting the Reissues early 2024 with Like A Prayer 35th would be amazing.

The Celebration Tour Live album in summer

rounding out the year in November  with 2024 with Like A Virgins 40th.

Sounds like a year to me.

we hope to have something in 2024.... but i think M, her team and Warner are too focus on this tour right now....

Is there any reason why the Love Profusion (Passengerz Club Mix) on the UK single is desynchronized? At the part where the break is cut to give time for the last chorus.

I myself did one like it with the delay on it and sounded exactly the same

I think they were trying to pull of a stunt at the end to seem cool but failed horribly and now it sounds like a damaged VHS because the beats are flying everywhere in that version

17 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Is there any reason why the Love Profusion (Passengerz Club Mix) on the UK single is desynchronized? At the part where the break is cut to give time for the last chorus.

I myself did one like it with the delay on it and sounded exactly the same

I think they were trying to pull of a stunt at the end to seem cool but failed horribly and now it sounds like a damaged VHS because the beats are flying everywhere in that version

In English please 

Imagine we got on the Crazy For You anniversary the one and only UK cd on 1991..Well it's not bad but the artwork has literally like nothing to do with the song,i understand it was used to promote the collection but I hope that when that thing get released on streaming they put the beautiful 1985 artwork

3 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

In the merch store for spotofy there should have been THE Nobody Knows Me one and only promo vinyl and a cd with all the Remixes even the L.E.X throw it there if you love it and the CD for top fans and I would fall on the floor inmediately!

Fashion Falling GIF

That GIf is hilarious 😂😂 where is it from ?

8 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

So apparently you can stream the supernatural remix here but it doesn't appear to me so can someone write to the label in charge of this or hopefully Emily will put it on the cherish EP

Blocked to me too. Apparently only Georgios' songs plus track 9 are available to me. It seems it's a question of being blocked by the label (since several tracks are blocked too) due to any copyright issues or blocked by the remixers who did this remix. Shame because its proceedings are still much very necessary (as M just said a couple of weeks ago, AIDS has still not got a way to be healed).