Single Reissues Campaign - Causing a Commotion - OUT NOW

New_Boy

5 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

DJ Who & Neoverse Remix (7:46)

GoodandEvil Mix (4:47)

@bertrandSo it seems these two remixes of Love Profusion were in a compilation and I wonder if these are official as they say on your website and the dj neoverse one leaked as a mixshow but it sounds strange,like unnoficial,How did it leak i wonder 

Also I don't know if you can answer this but on a interview of Ralphi Rosario apparently he said that he did a longer version of the Big Room Dub on the states but I wonder if the short version exists

lol - are you still going on about love profusion sweetie ? You need some love profusion 😂😘🥰

10 hours ago, Prayer said:

That's a fan account, not an official one, but they use the "Madonna - Topic" thing to pretend they are official. All her official releases are under her main YouTube channel, under "Madonna".

Isn't "-Topic"  an automatic YouTube upload? A lot of artists have that, even video game music composers.

12 hours ago, Prayer said:

The 4 CD appeared officially at some point in a data base, like I said above, but was quickly deleted.

Does that mean "landmark albums" will get 4CD superdeluxe treatment while the rest of albums will get 2CD deluxe treatment? OR they'll do superdeluxe for landmark albums and see how that plays out, releasing eventually rest of her discography in 4CD formats? I wonder.

3 minutes ago, Cyberraga said:

Isn't "-Topic"  an automatic YouTube upload? A lot of artists have that, even video game music composers.

Does that mean "landmark albums" will get 4CD superdeluxe treatment while the rest of albums will get 2CD deluxe treatment? OR they'll do superdeluxe for landmark albums and see how that plays out, releasing eventually rest of her discography in 4CD formats? I wonder.

It is, but when the artist has an official artist channel, like Madonna does, it gets integrated on that one.

That one you shared is 100% unofficial, no doubt about it. :cute:

Absolutely no idea about any of this. The 4CD "Like A Prayer" plan was 2019. Who knows what we'll get when we get it (if we get it xd).

12 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

yeah LAP anniversary will no doubt be another fucking vinyl release only because her team think thats all her fans have now .... and no unreleased songs too - 

We know that they can't put superseluxe release on vinyl. Judging by number of disks I'm absolutely positively sure superdeluxe  contained Blond Ambition Tour 

12 hours ago, Prayer said:

Maybe the not so good reception of "Madame X" made everyone decide it wasn't the best timing,

The history repeats itself. In 2003 they planned to release a boxset  for 20th anniversary of Madonna's career but they cancelled it after American Life backlash. 

@bertrandthe Ralphi Rosario House Vocal Mix and it's extended version are both mastered or mixed differently right?It seems the European short mix is more distorted or mixed different than the US  mix that when I hear sounds less compressed.Also,some parts are different it seems because when I put a AI filter on both it grabs different parts of the song,also many remasters come out even more compressed 

11 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

@bertrandthe Ralphi Rosario House Vocal Mix and it's extended version are both mastered or mixed differently right?It seems the European short mix is more distorted or mixed different than the US  mix that when I hear sounds less compressed.Also,some parts are different it seems because when I put a AI filter on both it grabs different parts of the song,also many remasters come out even more compressed 

I think those differences are because of the file sources. Some of them come from reference CDs, some from local CD pressings that tend to be mastered a bit differently.

I think there was a similar case with Janet Jackson's Son of a Gun. I had two versions of the same mix from CD source. Both of them had differences in mastering.

In my opinion the best way to look for differences is in Audacity. You gotta align both versions of the track so they match up exactly and then use the "invert" effect on one of them and hit play on both. If the result is silence, they are the same. If you can hear some audio, it’s usually a sign of mastering differences.

1 hour ago, MPowered said:

I think those differences are because of the file sources. Some of them come from reference CDs, some from local CD pressings that tend to be mastered a bit differently.

I think there was a similar case with Janet Jackson's Son of a Gun. I had two versions of the same mix from CD source. Both of them had differences in mastering.

In my opinion the best way to look for differences is in Audacity. You gotta align both versions of the track so they match up exactly and then use the "invert" effect on one of them and hit play on both. If the result is silence, they are the same. If you can hear some audio, it’s usually a sign of mastering differences.

Thanks for the tip! I have noticed both UK mixes have their issues but I love them both for example,I still wonder why that Passengerz Club Mix on that CD-1 had that L/R problem at the last break,there was no reason for it to happen at all but it happened so must have been a mixing issue

13 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

i have every single from that era.... it was such an iconic moment..... but for a lot of critics and fans AL was the beginning of the decline.....

The beginning of the decline was her pulling American Life original MV. Her decision would have sounded the best to her but this was definitely when M stopped being "cool as fuck." As @MPoweredtold in that "what you would change to Madonna's singles choice" thread, she should have offered MV as a DVD single just like she did to Music and WIFLFAG (fuck off the acronym haters), given herstory as iconoclast idol. Ofc the most Kabbalah-driven album tracks caused a stir to some people but album's latest wide appreciation for the last years only told M that the Creator really shone Its Light to her direction.

13 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

The beginning of the decline was her pulling American Life original MV. Her decision would have sounded the best to her but this was definitely when M stopped being "cool as fuck." As @MPoweredtold in that "what you would change to Madonna's singles choice" thread, she should have offered MV as a DVD single just like she did to Music and WIFLFAG (fuck off the acronym haters), given herstory as iconoclast idol. Ofc the most Kabbalah-driven album tracks caused a stir to some people but album's latest wide appreciation for the last years only told M that the Creator really shone Its Light to her direction.

the mv dvd would be amazing....

but the situation with the War and Bush at the power was not the best....

Btw one of my fav M album

7 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

the mv dvd would be amazing....

but the situation with the War and Bush at the power was not the best....

Btw one of my fav M album

At this point she had nothing to lose. She was already blacklisted by radio. She could pull a Bruce Springsteen and make lemonade from such lemon.

Ofc she was too worried to her kids and the fury of "patriots" and "flag risers" but she didn't need to face the rejection by the ones who were against Bush Jr.'s personal vendetta to Bush Sr. Anyway ofc she got in a hands tie situation but given she was adamant to offer American Life as lead at no cost matter, at least she should have stuck to her self. But, again, that time she wasn't actually her but the Lady of the Manor... which only worsened the whole situation.

24 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

At this point she had nothing to lose. She was already blacklisted by radio. She could pull a Bruce Springsteen and make lemonade from such lemon.

Ofc she was too worried to her kids and the fury of "patriots" and "flag risers" but she didn't need to face the rejection by the ones who were against Bush Jr.'s personal vendetta to Bush Sr. Anyway ofc she got in a hands tie situation but given she was adamant to offer American Life as lead at no cost matter, at least she should have stuck to her self. But, again, that time she wasn't actually her but the Lady of the Manor... which only worsened the whole situation.

i think at the end she choose to save the album and dont put months and months of work in the trash...

6 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

i think at the end she choose to save the album and dont put months and months of work in the trash...

She could have had a better option to save her album, as well as her reputation in the music industry, by staying by the original option of calling it "Hollywood" and having original title track as lead. But I guess she wanted to be edgy as usual, only for being betrayed by herself. Of course she got caught in the middle of a war announcement - but given Bush Jr.'s roots to both his family and party, guess such war wasn't unpredicted at all...

6 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

She could have had a better option to save her album, as well as her reputation in the music industry, by staying by the original option of calling it "Hollywood" and having original title track as lead. But I guess she wanted to be edgy as usual, only for being betrayed by herself. Of course she got caught in the middle of a war announcement - but given Bush Jr.'s roots to both his family and party, guess such war wasn't unpredicted at all...

the past is the past...

but the important thing at the end is that we have the American Life album....