Madonna's Spotify Progress

Fabiolous

12 minutes ago, juanandriu said:

I made a playlist to push her 90's singles. It's time to get these songs to the 100M mark! You could have it on repeat on the background with low volume 😅

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5yLJjLwELZbFtcycvY7Nzs?si=rg6rDMROTzqnnwU74uGfAQ&pi=u-nNljrZ6kTOCL

It would be more effective if you focused on like 5 songs. One more chance and Bye bye baby are not gonna reach 100millions...

On 6/12/2024 at 1:59 PM, Fabiolous said:

I wish her team would update some of the album artworks on Spotify. The Immaculate Collection and Something To Remember are looking CRUNCHY

Update the artwork and fix the wrong mixes on both respectively. 

Can't believe the true version of The Immaculate Collection is still not available, (Lucky Star, Borderline)

And Something To Remember, just put the original album version of Crazy For You on there.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Prayer said:

"Popular" slowed down, the tour ended...

She needs new music or something soon. I'm so surprised they didn't take advantage of her profile to do a Summer release this year.

POPULAR DIDNT help her gain new fans?! noooooooooooo.................... I worry when we pass away that she would not be remembered!

It’s interesting, Popular is still doing over a million a day, really all of her top 8 is doing about the same numbers as ever. But after that it looks like the #s drop overall. I guess the tour really was giving a boost to her overall catalogue.

Right now our best hope for the next boost is Like A Prayer’s placement in Deadpool/Wolverine. 🤞🤞

I’ve been saying I wish her ppl would make a deal w/netflix (yes I know their history 😬) to get the Rio show up asap. I really think that could help her image w/casual fans/gp. Idk how much it’d boost her #s but it def wouldn’t hurt.

7 hours ago, gst6662000 said:

POPULAR DIDNT help her gain new fans?! noooooooooooo.................... I worry when we pass away that she would not be remembered!

A big general public smash like "Popular" is what it is, a song that many people enjoy. But suddenly not all of them are going to listen to  the"Erotica" album, if you get what I mean.

Surely she's gained some new fans from that, she's still at 37M monthly listeners. But she needs a streaming strategy, steady releases, collabs, etc.

In a way, I like that she's kinda on her own lane and she's not hyper calculating about it - any other artist would have released a million remixes and collaborations after Rio - but on the other hand, it feels like they could do much, much more.

40 minutes ago, JustinTimes said:

What is happening with Madonna's Spotify followers? This is the second time she's almost got to 8 million followers, then it drops to 7,906 again 🤔

Same old material for ages now. I'm a big fan like mostly all of us, and I don't play here everyday like before... So imagine the general public! 

44 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

Same old material for ages now. I'm a big fan like mostly all of us, and I don't play here everyday like before... So imagine the general public! 

What I mean is it dropped to exactly the same as before on 7,906 followers just as it was about to get to 8 million followers 🤷

1 hour ago, Andreo said:

What are they waiting for to drop the tour and the live album on streaming????

She wants the big $$$, she's very old school with that. Platform deal with exclusive rights and then wide release.

An October/November release should be a no brainer... except if they have any other plans (new music, first reissue).

13 hours ago, Prayer said:

She wants the big $$$, she's very old school with that. Platform deal with exclusive rights and then wide release.

An October/November release should be a no brainer... except if they have any other plans (new music, first reissue).

I've been saying this all along. Always believed this is the first new thing we're gonna get from her before any new music/material.  My guess this concert film will be released as you said by October and that should lead into a Virgin era 40th celebration of some sort... hopefully a re-issue.  I guess we'll wait and see. 

1 hour ago, Andreo said:

It was added to the This Is Madonna playlist (instead of any possible classic of hers💀)

I think the "This is X" playlists are automatic and reflect trends among the artist own music.

Weird about that random "Evita" track.

All Time Top 50 updated (Official, not merged):

01. Popular (The Weeknd, Playboi Carti & Madonna): 861M

02. Material Girl ("Celebration"/Digital Single Version): 453M

03. Hung Up: 443M

04. La Isla Bonita: 400M

05. Like A Prayer ("Celebration" Version): 356M

06. 4 Minutes ("Celebration"/Edit Version): 324M

07. Like A Virgin ("Like A Virgin" Album Version): 288M

08. Vogue ("Celebration"/"Immaculate" Version): 236M

09. Frozen (Sickick Remix): 174M

10. Crazy For You: 138M

11. Papa Don't Preach: 135M

12. Into The Groove: 129M

13. Holiday ("Madonna" Digital Album Edit Version): 110M

14. Like A Prayer ("Like A Prayer" Album Version): 104M

15. Bitch I'm Madonna: 101M

16. Frozen ("Ray Of Light" Album Version): 86M

17. Music: 84M

18. Holiday ("Celebration"/Original Album Version): 82M

19. Medellín: 71M

20. Sorry ("Confessions" Album Version): 67M

21. Me Against The Music (Britney Spears Feat. Madonna): 66M

22. Levitating (Dua Lipa Remix): 64M

23. Take A Bow: 60M

24. Live To Tell: 60M

25. American Pie: 57M

26. Material Girl ("Like A Virgin" Album Version): 55M

27. Ray Of Light ("Ray Of Light" Album Version): 55M

28. 4 Minutes ("Hard Candy" Album Version): 54M

29. True Blue: 53M

30. Girl Gone Wild: 52M

31. Like A Virgin ("Celebration"/"Immaculate" Version): 52M

32. The Power Of Good-Bye: 51M

33. Give It 2 Me: 49M

34. Faz Gostoso: 47M

35. Jump: 44M

36. Express Yourself ("Celebration" Version): 43M

37. Die Another Day: 43M

38. Borderline ("Celebration" Version): 41M

39. Celebration ("Celebration" Album Version): 39M

40. Ghosttown: 38M

41. Give Me All Your Luvin': 38M

42. Back That Up To The Beat (Demo Version): 37M

43. Who's That Girl: 37M

44. Living For Love: 36M

45. Frozen ("Celebration" Extended Version): 35M

46. Don't Tell Me (Album Version): 34M

47. Open Your Heart ("Celebration" Version): 34M

48. Lucky Star ("Madonna" Album Version): 33M

49. Beautiful Stranger ("Celebration"/OST Album Version): 27M

50. Get Together: 27M

Current all time streams for the "Like A Prayer" main versions on Spotify, so we can compare next week the effect/boost (or not) of the "D&W" movie:

- Album Version: 104M

- "Celebration" Version: 356M

- "The Immaculate Collection" Version: 8M