Edit History

Banned

Banned

37 minutes ago, moloko said:

Poor material gworlll, flopped quicker than a ray of light

I dont think it was meant to be a smash hit , some fans wanted it she gave it them - material gworrl is a old song and saucy santana has another new song he is promoting ! She didnt even mention it in the interview on jimmy ! Sad that we celebrate her flopping and make fun of it ! What kind of fan does that to a artist they claim to be fans of ? To be fair break my soul queens remix is doing poorly too so while youre at it celebrate that too 

Banned

Banned

28 minutes ago, moloko said:

I dont think it was meant to be a smash hit , some fans wanted it she gave it them - material gworrl is a old song and saucy santana has another new song he is promoting ! She didnt even mention it in the interview on jimmy ! Sad that we celebrate her flopping and make fun of it ! What kind of fan does that to a artist they claim to be fans of ? 

Banned

Banned

24 minutes ago, moloko said:

I dont think it was meant to be a smash hit , some fans wanted it she gave it them - material gworrl is a old song and saucy santana has another new song he is promoting ! She didnt even mention it in the interview on jimmy ! Sad that we celebrate her flopping and make fun of it 

Banned

Banned

22 minutes ago, moloko said:

I dont think it was meant to be a smash hit , some fans wanted it she gave it them 

Important Information

Terms of Use