The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

Just now, Future Lover said:

Anyone heard anything about anyone on TikTok or Instagram who'll be livestreaming the show tomorrow night? Got to watch several dozen stops of Taylor and Beyonce's tours via that method and was hoping someone would pull through for M's

Hasn't Imperio Madonna confirmed they'll do an opening night live stream through their accounts? Since I left the hell, well, Instagram I mean, I'm afraid I won't get access to it in case of them being successful in keeping the stream alive during the 2h10min.

12 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Hasn't Imperio Madonna confirmed they'll do an opening night live stream through their accounts? Since I left the hell, well, Instagram I mean, I'm afraid I won't get access to it in case of them being successful in keeping the stream alive during the 2h10min.

I’m pretty sure they’ll be multiple people streaming the whole show. It’ll just be a question of finding the best stream.

For me - and many of us - tomorrow will be a never-to-be repeated lifetime event. Opening night M arena tour. Greatest hits. Post-infection. Spoiler free. 
Eight years since start of last arena tour. Almost matching the Girlie Show > DWT gap.
I was at Sticky and Sweet opening in Cardiff and queued for hours that day. Tomorrow I get to leisurely wait in my floor seat near the end of catwalk. 
I’m sad already for when this moment has passed. 😔

Whether you’re there in person or following online - have a great show, guys 🥳💃🪩

32 minutes ago, bedtimestory said:

Will she be on time for opening night? Will there be A/C on the venue?

Dear, she'll do London tomorrow, the capital city of the curfew country. Plus she needs to make herself a good impression (I said "for herself," not "for anyone else," N herself needs to prove ONLY to herself, not to anyone else, she's able to get in time the very first evening of her tour. Not that she hasn't done before, esp in the paradise of curfews.

Just let me tell everyone who's going to the debut weekend shows how sincerely happy I am for all of you: the spoilers we got just make everybody think this is going to be something at another level guys. Just prepare for something we did not even imagine before and I'm anxious to read all of your feelings and opinions next week on these pages. 

So enjoy and celebrate her 40 and our 40 years of an artistic and community journey :heart:

13 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

So, my favourite youtuber ever, aside from Imperio Madonna on Instagram, will there be another livestream confirmed as of now???

I’m not seeing the show until the 22nd so I will be avoiding spoilers. So Im the wrong person to ask.

But I am sure when the show starts people will be posting them here.

Well guys, live streamed or recorded WE NEED TO KEEP A TRACE OF THIS LIFETIME EVENT. It's the debut night, her return on stage after what happened, her first time ever telling the whole story by her perspective, the authentic reaction of a crowd who's really experiencing the show for the first time, third and forth nights will be already a different thing as not seeing a pic or a title is going to be almost impossible. 

We need to get a full recording of th efirst show.

41 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

i will be avoiding all internet this weekend - i want to go into sunday show and be surprised and hopefully blown away by the visuals and backing tracks :) xx

I’m going Sunday too.. I might read a bit more rumour tomorrow but checking out before showtime so I don’t see anything of the actual show until I’m there.  
So excited, all the rumours are adding up to an insanely perfect Madonna tour.. I can’t actually believe it’s real.  
Hope everyone has an amazing time at opening night!

Edited by Pipine23 (see edit history)