Merch Pics

blondebenji

9 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

It doesn’t make much sense. The bomber was €350 pretty much everywhere, and only €280 in Amsterdam. It was the only item with a different price (the shirts were still €50 etc) 

I got it for €350, it looks like on other cities is going for less.

13 minutes ago, GregVsMatt said:

I generally don't collect stuff like that - I got the riding crop and mask though 

Its really hard to keep up with all the merch this tour with all the limited edition stuff. Im thinking about the riding crop and mask.  I have the originals of those.  Keep us posted if you can with any of the more limited stuff that comes through .  Big Thanks

10 hours ago, drivebitch said:

What’s that from? Is there a catalogue? 

If there was any catalogue it would be easier to keep track on the merch. 

10 hours ago, drivebitch said:

Where are these pop up shops? Are they only there for the date and location she’s playing or are they staying longer. 

London gets special treatment in pretty much every aspect. (Yes I'm envy) Only one pop up shop exists and it's in O2 London. 

7 hours ago, Cyberraga said:

If there was any catalogue it would be easier to keep track on the merch. 

London gets special treatment in pretty much every aspect. (Yes I'm envy) Only one pop up shop exists and it's in O2 London. 

There hasn't been a merchandise catalogue for most tours - only 3 tours DWT, RIT, CT  - prior to 2001, Icon published merch items but only leftovers for sale 

I think even more merch will follow and there's every chance of more pop up shops, maybe NYC for example