Merch Pics

blondebenji

2 hours ago, Stefan Bayens said:

If you missed out on the Rio litho, you can get one here on glossy photographic paper for not much in different sizes. Also other tour posters available and you don't have to wait for 3 months 😃

I think I will get the Rio poster and a Rebbel Heart poster ❤️

https://www.prints4u.net/?s=madonna&post_type=product

They can also print larger formats I didn’t go with them because of the chance to get the signed lithograph but they are very good at client service 

9 hours ago, luis-rj said:

Does anyone know anything about the shipping date for Rio shirts on the UK store??

Nothing 

I ordered from them the lithograph 

And from the US store the Rosary and the Tote bag, besides the coaches jacket and nothing yet… 

all separate orders. As soon as I know something I’ll let you know. Please do the same. 

Just received this from the UK store:

Thank you for shopping with the Madonna Official Store.

We are writing today with an update about your order of merchandise from the Rio de Janiero event range.

Unfortunately, we have been notified that the items in your order are subject to a delay, and as such will not be available for shipping until mid to late June 2024.

We are aware that you have already been waiting sometime for this item and apologise for any inconvenience and undue stress caused. 

We are doing all we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible. Thank you for your continued patience.

Kind regards,

The Madonna Official Store 

21 minutes ago, luis-rj said:

We are writing today with an update about your order of merchandise from the Rio de Janiero event range.

Unfortunately, we have been notified that the items in your order are subject to a delay, and as such will not be available for shipping until mid to late June 2024.

We are aware that you have already been waiting sometime for this item and apologise for any inconvenience and undue stress caused. 

We are doing all we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible. Thank you for your continued patience.

Kind regards,

Got the same email I have only ordered the rosary from the UK store 

1 hour ago, luis-rj said:

Kind regards,

Melissa Benoist Carlagugino GIF by Max

1 minute ago, Pedro Beltran said:

The red one, the one that me included, criticized in the beginning. It looks actually pretty good in person. 

I got the BA but at the very beginning of the tour 

IMG-8554.jpg 

My Friend has one and yes it looks so much better in person 

1 hour ago, Spanky1995 said:

My stuff was from the UK store if that helps 

Thanks @Spanky1995

I bought the rosary and the tote bag from the us store and the poster from the uk one. 

They are slow but they’ll ship it sometime soon I hope 

4 hours ago, Crazy For M said:

Awesome! Hopefully the litho isn't too far behind

It’s out of the catalogue nowhere to be seen so I think they are already sold out and ready to ship