Re6fyLC.png

ocFQS5j.png

Up6mAIS.jpeg

6qGodtR.jpeg

1Y3lavf.jpeg

mcz4PRT.jpeg

aHNEiiC.jpeg

MICXGRC.jpeg

She looks AMAZING without the wig. I'm sure she's gonna wear it, but if I'm wrong I'll be so happy. She looks so young and fresh, I think Hung Up would really benefit from this hairstyle.

During ROL and Rain I think the wig looks good, though 

I wonder how many people fit in one of those crowd sections on the beach… looks like 3 or 4 of them are full. . there’s still quite a few to go.. I wonder what the full capacity would be if all sections are filled. 

1 minute ago, I am madonna said:

I looks like vip(?) section need more people! Where are the people? They are lazy?

They are eating and drinking in the itau tent, there are videos on socials.

Unbelievable crowd my god. The surge forward when she comes on will be dangerous. At the girlie show 93 first show at Wembley I moved about 10 feet to the left and forward without moving my feet. The crush and crowd surge when the show started frightened the life out of me. I was breathless til Vogue. Different times but it was utterly wild. 
You look at those crowds at Wembley for Live Aid and Freddy concert and it’s utterly packed. That’s what it was like. Scary. 

47 minutes ago, Lorx said:

She looks AMAZING without the wig. I'm sure she's gonna wear it, but if I'm wrong I'll be so happy. She looks so young and fresh, I think Hung Up would really benefit from this hairstyle.

During ROL and Rain I think the wig looks good, though 

Agreed. My guess she didn't want to mess with it during the rehearsals, but they will be back on during the show tonight.  But yes, she looks fantastic without it.  :luv:

3 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

My husband had the nerve to tell me that Ms concert isn’t the largest in Copacabana History. I could have killed him. Is this true?

Divorce!

Jk it's technically not the biggest, since that record belongs to Rod Stewart for a New Years concert, with 4.5M people in attendance.

However that was a NYE and everyone was on the streets, so not all the people were there specifically for his concert. But it counts as the biggest attendance ever.