Edit History

godonna

godonna

56 minutes ago, Pootz333 said:

Kind of related, promotion wise, but I'll always wish she performed anything other than BBB at the '93 VMA's. That opening slot could have been one of the most memorable, shocking performances of her career. And only the stans remember it. And the WTG performance. Nobody wants to see a performance via satellite. We want you in front of us throwing pumps, kissing the girls, and humping the floor in person, dear. It's wild that her last VMA performance was 20 years ago. 

She missed a trick not performing Bitch I'm Madonna at the 2015* VMAs. It would've served as much needed promo for the single, promo for the upcoming tour, plus a huge VMAs homecoming moment celebrating her history and legacy, like what we got with the Celebration tour performance.

godonna

godonna

31 minutes ago, Pootz333 said:

Kind of related, promotion wise, but I'll always wish she performed anything other than BBB at the '93 VMA's. That opening slot could have been one of the most memorable, shocking performances of her career. And only the stans remember it. And the WTG performance. Nobody wants to see a performance via satellite. We want you in front of us throwing pumps, kissing the girls, and humping the floor in person, dear. It's wild that her last VMA performance was 20 years ago. 

She missed a trick not performing Bitch I'm Madonna at the 2016 VMAs. It would've served as much needed promo for the single, promo for the upcoming tour, plus a huge VMAs homecoming moment celebrating her history and legacy, like what we got with the Celebration tour performance.

Important Information

Terms of Use