Ryan Reynolds had to meet Madonna in person to get permission to use 'Like a Prayer' in Deadpool & Wolverine

proxy

1 hour ago, proxy said:

Dear fans, I hope you put the same energy into supporting LAP now, as you commenting here about M looks :kiss2: Please stream & share song/video, this is the moment, we don’t know if another opportunity like that will ever happen again. Let’s show support :Madonna057: 

You can use this playlist if you want 😘

Also if you have TikTok, use the official LAP sound in your videos 🙂

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGeWJfbSH/

1 hour ago, wtg1987 said:

Exactly- as usual everyone focus on Madonna face / Hugh jackman is 55 years old and he looks awful but as usual being a guy it’s ok 🥱🙄

Hugh Jackman looks awful? I really really think you need to buy glasses or some taste because he looks fine af...

Madonna looks great to btw 

1 hour ago, proxy said:

Dear fans, I hope you put the same energy into supporting LAP now, as you commenting here about M looks :kiss2: Please stream & share song/video, this is the moment, we don’t know if another opportunity like that will ever happen again. Let’s show support :Madonna057: 

You can use this playlist if you want 😘

Also Madonna’s team should really combine all those versions, because it’s insane! Hip Hop Television GIF by WE tv

@proxy please dahling do include this version to your playlist!!!

And these live versions too:

To get extra attention from Spotifyers!

EDIT: I have changed the third live version because somehow the bootlegged Dallas audio from Blond is blocked to me, so it must probably be blocked to you too.

18 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

@proxy please dahling do include this version to your playlist!!!

And these live versions too:

To get extra attention from Spotifyers!

EDIT: I have changed the third live version because somehow the bootlegged Dallas audio from Blond is blocked to me, so it must probably be blocked to you too.

I added Churchapella & 2008 live, let's not make this playlist too long.  

2 minutes ago, proxy said:

I added Churchapella & 2008 live, let's not make this playlist too long.  

What do you have against FLAWLESS 2005 and 2015 live versions???

Gonna cry for you now!

OMFG now I know Madonna's own YouTube video from LAP @ Live 8 is in fucking SD!!!

WHAT THE HELL???

Oh my God, I am heartily sorry, for having offended Thee, and I detest, all my sins...

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

The song is being a key part in the promotion of this movie and we love to see it.

Now Gen Z do the rest, thank you very much.

I would guess it was part of a very smart negotiation. Well done M, and Guy (sorry Guy haters). 

4 hours ago, Anapausis said:

Sorry I should've been more fraternal to u @proxy, so I will take the chance to ask you guys to stream the good girl's actual place to shine on Spotify:

Almost ONE ENTIRE HOUR to knocking on Heaven's door while watching from the Tower of Babylon the entire world crumbling down.

Let the choir sing!!!

Hey