⭐️ M’s BIRTHDAY MONTH ⭐️

NRMX

6 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

I know it's impossible, but it would be magical to see a meeting between Madonna and the Pope. But thinking about it, it shouldn't be impossible, because the Madonna of today is not the same as the one from the 90s. She is now a more mature woman, more spiritual thanks to the teachings of Kabbalah, more of a believer in God, with more class and glamour, with greater social awareness thanks to her charity works, such as in Malawi, etc.

Why couldn't this meeting take place, which would generate headlines around the world and make Madonna once again the talk of the town? She is now in Italy and very close to Vatican City. Dreaming is free, but I would really like to see this meeting between these two world personalities happen, and at the same time banish once and for all that stereotype of the femme fatale and sinner that Madonna has always had to endure until today, when in reality she is now in a totally different stage of her life.

Yeah she's a different person ... kind of :lol: And we would all prefer the original one anyway, don't we? 

Said that, meeting the Pope shouldn't be that hard for someone like her, basically Popes met almost everybody in the show business along the years, believe me. I mean even Stallone met the Pope, some very trashy italian tv stars met him. And maybe he will meet her one day or right tomorrow taking everybody by surprise. I think she would deserve it mostly for her work in Africa and her charity and I'd be happy to know that she's been able to get this thing she seems to be caring about. The point is it's not a big deal meeting him when it comes to movie and music stars and it would be a 30 seconds news on tv.

6 hours ago, NRMX said:

Meanwhile 

Madonna is at the Vatican museum in Ostia

IMG-9438.jpg 

Oh just to be accurate and because she is in Rome and I kind feel cool for this :lol::lol::lol:  the Vatican museums are not in Ostia, they are right in the center of Rome, in the Vatican State, while Ostia, wich is a roman district on the sea, with beautiful beaches, ancient excavations and a roman theatre, is where she arrived ... she's swimming a lot in the Tirrhenyan these days :lol:

Thanks for the pic :heart: she looks like a ghost, I adore ghosts!! 

1 hour ago, stefo said:

Yeah she's a different person ... kind of :lol: And we would all prefer the original one anyway, don't we? 

Said that, meeting the Pope shouldn't be that hard for someone like her, basically Popes met almost everybody in the show business along the years, believe me. I mean even Stallone met the Pope, some very trashy italian tv stars met him. And maybe he will meet her one day or right tomorrow taking everybody by surprise. I think she would deserve it mostly for her work in Africa and her charity and I'd be happy to know that she was able to get this thing that she seems to be liking. The point is it's not a big deal meeting him when it comes to movie and music stars and it would be a 30 seconds news on tv.

Oh just to be accurate and because she is in Rome and I kind feel cool for this :lol::lol::lol:  the Vatican museums are not in Ostia, they are right in the center of Rome, in the Vatican State, while Ostia, wich is a roman district on the sea, with beautiful beaches, ancient excavations and a roman theatre too, is where she arrived ... she's swimming a lot in the Tirrhenyan these days :lol:

Thanks for the pic :heart: she looks like a ghost, I adore ghosts!! 

I think everyone would get on the Ricardo bandwagon if he filmed her performing  “Holy Water” while in Vatican City.

2 hours ago, BlondAmbition said:

Vatican Museums are in ROME not in Ostia!

Fuck the Vatican museums, I wanna be at the Vatican library where I do believe original Gospel of Matthew in Aramaic lies for more than 1,400 years!!! (Among several other treasures that the Beasts of Rome have been hiding most likely since Pope Victor in 3rd century CE)

EDIT: I ain't lying (will tell this sentence while I'm here). Even the Gospel of Vegans, I mean, the Essene Gospel of Peace was found there (or not...)

https://www.amazon.com.br/Essene-Gospel-Peace-Complete-Books/dp/1941489400

711535978_81dwZ6eDswL._AC_UF10001000_QL80_FMwebp_.thumb_webp.7a2c41194321ecc39cf23a1b420dea18 

For better picture:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edmond_Bordeaux_Szekely

EDIT 2: in my latest researches, I found this - it can be useful for several Infiniters, right @RUADJAI?

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Essene_Gospel_of_Peace

I mean the RationalWiki page.

@NRMX the first assembly of men surrounding Jesus started in Jerusalem, and the actual first Christian church started in Antiochia with Paul of Tarsus, why would Rome gather attention as pioneer to something regards Christianism if even at the Roman churches they first speak Greek, never Latin? (The Epistle of Saint Clement to Corinthians, by "Pope Clement I," was written around the same time of the Apocalypse of John - in Greek, not Latin.)

Rome is just another thief city - and the true Beast according to a literal interpretation of the aforementioned Apocalypse. Sono spiacente Romans but truth's truth.

EDIT: and oh,  "Ecclesia Catholica" is ripped off from Greek, where it means "universal congregation," right @Régine Filange??? (GAL I SO MISS YA!!! COME BACK TO INFINITY!!!)

10 minutes ago, BlondAmbition said:

It is definitely of interest to someone who is intelligent and cultured:kissy:

Dear you are talking to a PhD, with published articles in scientific magazines, responsible of the communication science program at a worldwide presence university… with all my credentials, I’m going to take the time to tell someone who is anal enough to point this out in a fxckkkkkkkkkkking popstar forum where my information comes from: 

Madonna sbarca a Ostia, poi il tour di Roma e la visita ai Musei Vaticani (VIDEO) 

https://www.7colli.it/madonna-sbarca-a-ostia-poi-il-tour-di-roma-e-la-visita-ai-musei-vaticani-video-114235/ 

https://x.com/madonnatribe/status/1826338345196421581?s=46&t=O-b7OPW6hz--DlvXNhxdGw 

https://x.com/monikanikyta/status/1826316777153826930?s=46&t=O-b7OPW6hz--DlvXNhxdGw 

Madonna sbarca al porto turistico di Ostia tra lo stupore dei passanti

https://canaledieci.it/2024/08/21/madonna-sbarca-al-porto-turistico-di-ostia-tra-lo-stupore-dei-passanti/amp/ 

Do you think that knowing the ports of Italy and their zip codes makes you culturally relevant???

I have a question for you, in this depiction of a Roman market, where in the world am I in? 
C3-C1-B303-65-E7-44-DF-B4-D2-7-DB527-DF9 
or in this one? 
DD9-AACC6-22-C9-4-B21-B113-751-A878-E2-A 
or in this one

IMG-4037.jpg 

34 minutes ago, NRMX said:

Dear you are talking to a PhD, with published articles in scientific magazines, responsible of the communication science program at a worldwide presence university… with all my credentials, I’m going to take the time to tell someone who is anal enough to point this out in a fxckkkkkkkkkkking popstar forum where my information comes from: 

Madonna sbarca a Ostia, poi il tour di Roma e la visita ai Musei Vaticani (VIDEO) 

https://www.7colli.it/madonna-sbarca-a-ostia-poi-il-tour-di-roma-e-la-visita-ai-musei-vaticani-video-114235/ 

https://x.com/madonnatribe/status/1826338345196421581?s=46&t=O-b7OPW6hz--DlvXNhxdGw 

https://x.com/monikanikyta/status/1826316777153826930?s=46&t=O-b7OPW6hz--DlvXNhxdGw 

Madonna sbarca al porto turistico di Ostia tra lo stupore dei passanti

https://canaledieci.it/2024/08/21/madonna-sbarca-al-porto-turistico-di-ostia-tra-lo-stupore-dei-passanti/amp/ 

Do you think that knowing the ports of Italy and their zip codes makes you culturally relevant???

I have a question for you, in this depiction of a Roman market, where in the world am I in? 
C3-C1-B303-65-E7-44-DF-B4-D2-7-DB527-DF9 
or in this one? 
DD9-AACC6-22-C9-4-B21-B113-751-A878-E2-A 
or in this one

IMG-4037.jpg 

200.gif

1 hour ago, Redha DBL said:

Apology to islam ?! What the hell is that. Islam is a religion, not a terrorist group. 

Oh dear let's put it frankly: Brazilian leftist gays are usually defending Islamism over Christianism the same way some American leftist gays are used to do. Jean Wyllys is one of them. Sorry to and shame on myself for owing** you an explanation since I wasn't telling it to @Madnness. Now go back to your life, regal.

**EDIT: fixed it. I got so pissed off by Redha's words that I wrote mine while shaking as if I had Parkinson. Hence why I edited my post so many times.

EDIT 2: I was not patiently waiting for Redha's response to me but, given damage is already done, I owe you all another explanation. I got annoyed by what Redha said to me because my words were driven to Madnness, not to him. He felt the need to interpretate them as merely islamophobic. But they aren't merely islamophobic as they sounded to him, hence why I got pissed by his reply. In fact I am still shaking. But if Redha still feels the need to point me as islamophobic, let's say the truth: as a Spiritist, I don't believe Mohammed was actually a prophet since he said and done so much bullshit that his followers copy blindly through his hadith. So go send me a fatwa, regal. Like Madonna, I ain't feared or ashamed of who I am. I stand by my convictions as much as she does. She just has taught me that.

9 hours ago, Anapausis said:

Oh dear let's put it frankly: Brazilian leftist gays are usually defending Islamism over Christianism the same way some American leftist gays are used to do

First, I'm not a gay man. I'm a woman who has a Christian family and was taught to respect everyone, despite of their political, sexual, or spiritual beliefs. Stop assuming stuff for your own good and the people around you. This is nuts.

3 minutes ago, Madnness said:

First, I'm not a gay man. I'm a cisgender woman who has a Christian family and was taught to respect everyone, despite of their political, sexual, or spiritual beliefs. Stop assuming stuff for your own good and the people around you. This is nuts.

Dear, I won't assume anything more about you because I proudly will make you join my ignore list. I suggest you to do the same. With people like you silence's much better. I just lost time to you. Good riddance gonna both have now!!!

2 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

Apology to islam ?! What the hell is that. Islam is a religion, not a terrorist group. 

Exactly. Thank you for pointing that out.

I'm honestly tired of some people here... hiding in a Madonna forum, spreading prejudice, lies, and hate, stating "they are not afraid of being who they are". I wonder if they are so unapologetically hateful towards others in "real life". 

3 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Dear, I won't assume anything more about you because I proudly will make you join my ignore list. I suggest you to do the same. With people like you silence's much better. I just lost time to you. Good riddance gonna both have now!!!

Trip the station, change the channel 

BOOP

Turning you off. 

1 hour ago, Anapausis said:

EDIT 2: I was not patiently waiting for Redha's response to me but, given damage is already done, I owe you all another explanation. I got annoyed by what Redha said to me because my words were driven to Madnness, not to him. He felt the need to interpretate them as merely islamophobic. But they aren't merely islamophobic as they sounded to him, hence why I got pissed by his reply. In fact I am still shaking. But if Redha still feels the need to point me as islamophobic, let's say the truth: as a Spiritist, I don't believe Mohammed was actually a prophet since he said and done so much bullshit that his followers copy blindly through his hadith. So go send me a fatwa, regal. Like Madonna, I ain't feared or ashamed of who I am. I stand by my convictions as much as she does. She just has taught me that.

I've never said you are a islmamophobic so you don't need to justify yourself for words i have not said. Now you are free to believe or not believe what you want, that this or that prophet is not real and say it, this is called freedom of speach.