⭐️ M’s BIRTHDAY MONTH ⭐️

NRMX

8 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Thank you for the compliment

And to think that three months ago I was cursing you by being a nihilist... How stupid, brainwashed I was by then!

8 hours ago, mirtillo said:

I'd do the same look as the twins if I were posting to later appear on fucking Entertainment Tonight.

3 hours ago, Madnness said:

I was about to say the same thing! She looks more beautiful in candid photos than in the ones she posts on Instagram.

Tell her that, please, the loudest of the loud ever, and also tell that gajo's useless and a scum. You're gonna doin' Allah's work.

16 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Prefiro não comentar. Nevermind.

Okay, sis, it's up to you. Just be cautious about labeling people based on their comments. I don't know if you are Jewish (that's why you called me an Islamic apologist, I believe) or if you agree that what's happening is genocide, but it's okay for us to disagree instead of engaging in this silly teasing. 

But I accept teasing in other ways. :smuglaugh: 

13 minutes ago, Madnness said:

Okay, sis, it's up to you. Just be cautious about labeling people based on their comments. I don't know if you are Jewish (that's why you called me an Islamic apologist, I believe) or if you agree that what's happening is genocide, but it's okay for us to disagree instead of engaging in this silly teasing. 

But I accept teasing in other ways. :smuglaugh: 

I ain't engaging in nothing hun.

And I ain't Jew.

But given you are so adamant to take from me the reason behind my comment, will do you a question.

Do you believe in Jean Wyllys' rhetoric?

Now you know what I did ask you that.

Feel free to monologue if you say yes to my question.

12 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

I ain't engaging in nothing hun.

And I ain't Jew.

But given you are so adamant to take me the reason behind my comment, will do you a question.

Do you believe in Jean Wyllys' rhetorica?

Now you know what I did ask you that.

Feel free to monologue if you say yes to my question.

When you comment on something about me that's not accurate, I would definitely want to understand why, wouldn't you?

Plus, I don't care about Jean Wyllys and I definitely won't start a monologue about this in Madonna's birthday topic. lol

4 minutes ago, Madnness said:

When you comment on something about me that's not accurate, I would definitely want to understand why, wouldn't you?

Plus, I don't care about Jean Wyllys and I definitely won't start a monologue about this in Madonna's birthday topic. lol

Ok you don't care about Jean Wyllys, so I take back what I thought about you being an apologist to Islam. Happy now?

6 hours ago, Voguerista said:

Great report. Thanks. I loved the part with Ryan Reynolds talking on LAP! 

What was very entertaining was that most of the sound bites regarding Madonna and her family came from an array of interviews that had nothing to do with what the report was about.  LOL!  Still, a really positive vibe here and once again some love to LAP. 

I know it's impossible, but it would be magical to see a meeting between Madonna and the Pope. But thinking about it, it shouldn't be impossible, because the Madonna of today is not the same as the one from the 90s. She is now a more mature woman, more spiritual thanks to the teachings of Kabbalah, more of a believer in God, with more class and glamour, with greater social awareness thanks to her charity works, such as in Malawi, etc.

Why couldn't this meeting take place, which would generate headlines around the world and make Madonna once again the talk of the town? She is now in Italy and very close to Vatican City. Dreaming is free, but I would really like to see this meeting between these two world personalities happen, and at the same time banish once and for all that stereotype of the femme fatale and sinner that Madonna has always had to endure until today, when in reality she is now in a totally different stage of her life.

4 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

I know it's impossible, but it would be magical to see a meeting between Madonna and the Pope. But thinking about it, it shouldn't be impossible, because the Madonna of today is not the same as the one from the 90s. She is now a more mature woman, more spiritual thanks to the teachings of Kabbalah, more of a believer in God, with more class and glamour, with greater social awareness thanks to her charity works, such as in Malawi, etc.

Why couldn't this meeting take place, which would generate headlines around the world and make Madonna once again the talk of the town? She is now in Italy and very close to Vatican City. Dreaming is free, but I would really like to see this meeting between these two world personalities happen, and at the same time banish once and for all that stereotype of the femme fatale and sinner that Madonna has always had to endure until today, when in reality she is now in a totally different stage of her life.

f6ed07ba-de55-11ec-93c1-0257d57b707f.jpg.7d8eba6a39821bb5ed0e20bfd4db0ef3.jpg

24 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

It will never happen because Pope Francis is still butt hurt over not being asked to be the special guest ballroom judge for the Milan dates.