⭐️ M’s BIRTHDAY MONTH ⭐️

NRMX

9 minutes ago, NRMX said:

IMG-9382.jpg 

Yeah, also Jalet in his birthday wishes writes about further possible projects and he's been tagged with Akerlund. She is easily releasing the official video in the autumn first of all. The thing is that she apparently has to dedicate herself to this unbearable bore of a biopic (by the way, Britney is doing one and I read also Boy George is doing one, it's so uninspiring at this point imo!!!). Otherwise it could also be getting back on tour with new material integrations next summer (I'm sure she's got music already written or demo recorded) ... but, again, if we have to wait for the movie to be released she'll get 69 :Madonna008:

2 minutes ago, stefo said:

Yeah, also Jalet in his birthday wishes writes about further possible projects and he's been tagged with Akerlund. She is easily releasing the official video in the autumn first of all. The thing is that she apparently has to dedicate herself to this unbearable bore of a biopic (by the way, Britney is doing one and I read also Boy George is doing one, it's so uninspiring at this point imo!!!). Otherwise it could also be getting back on tour with new material integrations next summer (I'm sure she's got music already written or demo recorded) ... but, again, if we have to wait for the movie to be released she'll get 69 :Madonna008:

Could you post the links or pics @stefoplease 🙏🏼

6 minutes ago, NRMX said:

Could you post the links or pics @stefoplease 🙏🏼

Of course doc, this is Jalet's Insta post, the pic with the Akerlund tag is in his stories I think :cute: Here anyway he writes "To more fused creativity and magic moments together ❤️", wich doesn't necessarily mean anything specific of course, but still evokes possibilities, maybe talks, maybe just wishes ...

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-vCfsRMggH/?img_index=1

BUT LET'S GO ON CELEBRATING GUYS AND LET'S CELEBRATE AS MOTHER TAUGHT US TO: BY LOVING, BY GIVING, BY SHARING!!! SHARE THE BS DEMO SESSION, NOW!!!  :Madonna026:

1 hour ago, NRMX said:

IMG-9382.jpg 

I mean why not. U2 have been doing the same freaking tour for half a decade and it's somehow allowed to be named the highest grossing tour ever, even though it went for years and anybody could have done that. 

Just like Taylor Swift having the number 1 album for months just because she released 77 variants, and drops a new one every week.

I think Madonna should continue with the Celebration Tour indefinitely, whenever she needs the money or has some free time. Let's break some new records when everything is allowed

9 minutes ago, GhostOrchid said:

I mean why not. U2 have been doing the same freaking tour for half a decade and it's somehow allowed to be named the highest grossing tour ever, even though it went for years and anybody could have done that. 

Just like Taylor Swift having the number 1 album for months just because she released 77 variants, and drops a new one every week.

I think Madonna should continue with the Celebration Tour indefinitely, whenever she needs the money or has some free time. Let's break some new records when everything is allowed

I'm thinking Guy's reference to the Celebration Tour being over "for now" might just mean until we see the show again on a streaming platform and/or limited theater release. I don't think she's going to repeat this tour for so many reasons but the amount of time involved and the intense physical strain  would seem like pretty good guesses why she'd rather park herself in a director's chair. I would gladly see this tour a few more times BUT I don't think she'll tour again until she has some new music, possibly tied to the biopic since that appears to be at the top of her professional agenda.