Madonna LIKE A PRAYER (Deadpool) EP OUT NOW!!

15 hours ago, JustinTimes said:

Totally disagree! Her team are fucking useless and don't have a clue. As someone else on here said, this was rush released. This should have been released two weeks ago, with the versions merged and reset on Spotify, but at least they have finally done something 🤦

This. Period. Thank you!

seriously? Intentional? :Madonna032:

So the Madonna's USELESS team "INTENTIONALLY" didn't turn the Like a prayer music video into a 1080p quality.

And Madonna's USELESS team "INTENTIONALLY" refuse to put merge different versions of Like a prayer, so it causing Deadpool fans to give up and refuse to listen to the songs when they couldn't find the movie version.

If their "INTENTIONAL" intentions were so successful, why did they rush to release a movie version of the EP until two weeks later? 

If their "INTENTIONAL" intentions were so successful, They should NOT have released this Movie version EP. Right? Because That  Make people search for it in her catalog, according to that nonsence stupid idiotic useless theory. But in reality, no one did it and eventually Madonna's USELESS team rushed to release the Movie version EP after two weeks.

INTENTIONAL My ASS

:Madonna031:

If Madonna's USELESS team did this SABOTAGE INTETIONALLY, it would prove their incompetence, and they should all be fired immediately. Period.

3 hours ago, Andreo said:

Am i the only one being kinda amused at listening to LAP while having Logan and Deadpool posing on the artwork? :kiss2:

It's all a plus to me.  I'm just so excited to see that the song keeps gaining more streams and momentum.  The latest playlist EP is genius and a great way to keep the momentum going.  Just maybe.. just maybe, we can see this song re-chart in the top 40.  The song is really making an impact on digital and streaming. Wishful thinking, but her team is definitely on top of this.  :party:

1 hour ago, Adonna said:

It's all a plus to me.  I'm just so excited to see that the song keeps gaining more streams and momentum.  The latest playlist EP is genius and a great way to keep the momentum going.  Just maybe.. just maybe, we can see this song re-chart in the top 40.  The song is really making an impact on digital and streaming. Wishful thinking, but her team is definitely on top of this.  :party:

Ditto!! I just love the attention LAP is getting again and how well it’s doing. Good job to Madonna and her team! 

7 minutes ago, cyberrage said:

My god they even remembered Madonna has a YouTube channel, its like a prayer

Life is "truly" a mystery! :laughing:

Again, it's just nice to see her team took an initiative to capitalize on the attention. I think we all were hoping for that.  It's obviously making a great impact! :party:

10 hours ago, Prayer said:

Anything I post as "fact" comes with proof or some kind of explanation at least, you just don't bother to read it and quote and write your long reply anyway.

Ignorance is not bliss, M said long ago.

This! 

To be more precise "long, Wrong, boring and useless reply."

Touché.gif

standing ovation.gif

9 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

When we where in the movies and Madonna's vocals start playing i looked around a little to see how the audience would react en they loved it. Lots of people singing along and where kind of dancing in their seats. I got goosebumps all over in both scenes, the Madonna/Fight scene and the Choir scene at the end. Not that its important for this post but to give it a bit more positive vibe in here... 

It's so awesome to see the general public respond to this in such.  Thanks for sharing.  :)

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

They’re doing a cover of Like a Prayer at the Disney conference right now

LOL they actually had deadpool do the exact dance break from the blonde ambition tour, and some bits of Material girl.

10 hours ago, LongIslandTea said:

They should release...

12" - US$39.99

12" picture disc - US$49.99

7" - US$20.99

7" picture disc - US$25.99

CD single 1 - US$4.99

CD single 2 - US$4.99

CD single maxi - US$7.99

Cassette Single 1 - US$3.99

Cassette Single 2 - US$3.99

Boxset of everything (with cert of authenticity) - US$199.99

:hearteyes:

I would love that

George Michael just did it with Careless Whisper - I also want to be abused with releases the same way Taylor Swift abuses her fans, I would love it, so many editions and formats