What Madonna songs do you still hear on the radio?

In texas they really stopped playing her. I'm not just talking about new songs but her oldies as well. Wasnt until recently i began to hear her more often but definitely not anything like how she used to be played. Now if I'm lucky to hear her on the radio its between Holiday, Borderline, Lucky Star or Material Girl. At a certain point I used to catch them playing everything from Angel to Vogue to Rain to Frozen. I know radio doesnt mean much but damn. There has definitely been a career erasure!

As a further note, I forgot my AirPods for workout yesterday and Planet Fitness lets you suggest music for the gym in an app. I successfully made everyone with no headphones listen to Living for Love, lol. I’ve only heard Holiday, Beautiful Stranger, and Ray of Light at the gym with no suggestions. Got to expose the peeps without them knowing lol

Last time I´ve heard a "new Madonna song" on the radio, here in Brazil, was "4 Minutes". 

On the flashback radio stations, we can always listen to I´ll Rememer, Crazy for You, La isla bonita, True Blue, Rain, You´ll See and Holiday, Spanish Eyes and the most played of all: Live to Tell. 

Just now, Dj Garrido said:

Last time I´ve heard a "new Madonna song" on the radio, here in Brazil, was "4 Minutes". 

On the flashback radio stations, we can always listen to I´ll Rememer, Crazy for You, La isla bonita, True Blue, Rain, You´ll See and Holiday, Spanish Eyes and the most played of all: Live to Tell. 

You mean AC/HAC Radios right???

https://pt.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adult_contemporary

They are called the same way in both America and Brazil. (People have tried the coin the "adulto-contemporâneo" term but this falls on same cathegory of "estadunidense.")