Celebration Tour - Second leg?

1 hour ago, Alm47 said:

Rio was not a test.

It was the only way to adapt the show into an open venue, and we could see that it featured stuff that isn't normally on a stadium, like the hanging lights.

Valerie Young said a few days ago that it would have been financially impossible to bring the tour to stadiums, so they chose the beach of Copacabana as the final show for the tour (with obviously the tremendous help from a bank to make it happen).

Also, she gave no inkling the tour was going to continue as well.  I realize she probably wouldn't be allowed to say anything, but still I'm pretty certain the live shows are done. Now, we're moving closer to a concert film release soon.  :)

45 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Forgive @Alpha, my people: they're just pissed off about, just like @JustinTimes was, that Madonna chose Rio to give her grand finale to her tour; besides, with so many bites I've been giving to them since they accused me of saying bullshit, I feel like it's time to let this mutual hate die and declare Slicha to each other. Just like Kalakan Trio chanted at the beginning of every MDNAT show, "ana Madonna" ("Madonna, save us," in a twist to traditional Hebrew plead "ana Adonai.")

I've no idea why you have tagged me in this thread, I couldn't care less about the tour.

12 hours ago, Anapausis said:

Ok @JustinTimes I guess your only "sin" was to not understand why Madonna accepted the Itaú offer and finished her tour here in Rio. You just have no obligation to know my country, nor Madonna's influence to my country. My bad and my apologies, dude.

I have no idea what you're talking about and neither do I care. Get attention from someone else, I won't indulge you any further.

I think people are doing too much of that Guy O comment? He's just justifying his love that he's done something for her lately, on her birthday post which seems a little weird. "You're still on top of the world, Rio! Which I helped you get, remember!".

I don't think a second leg is planned and probably he's talking just about the concert release?

Rio was three months ago, by the way. Maybe time to do something else for her if he wants to show her he's needed?

1 hour ago, littlestartman said:

He literally said "For Now" they are planning something wether is a second leg. A multi city residency.Also Madonna is in great shape

I wouldn't get your hopes up.  There's a trend in extending tours for many artists. Guy tends to follow those trends and if there is anything to it, he's probably tried to talk her into it.  Also, it may just be a play on words being her tour was "Celebrating" her career and so he could be referring to that and that any future tour would just be an extension to her career celebration. 

Madonna's back in biopic mode at this point, so it's that or a new album she'll be working on next.  I'm sure she's itching to get new material out again.

3 hours ago, vesalii said:

I guess guy was hinting the stream release 

IMG_0780.jpeg

Sorry but if you watch the interview she is literally just repeating the info we already know. It was filmed / directed by Jonas in Mexico. We already knew that. There is a plan to release it. No shit. When she said “usually on Epix” she was just talking about past concert releases (MDNa was on Epix.) Epix doesn’t even exist anymore, it became MGM+. Another Drowned Madonna “exclusive” :laughing:

19 hours ago, PlayPause said:

Sure, Rio is very nice but hush, don't show the beach. You know, like the Paris Olympics featured too much of the Eiffel tour and it drove viewers away.

When your venue is Copacabana filled with 1.5 million people, of course you'll flaunt it.

and that too, we all agree that M's fanbase is 100% virgin & prude material no touching no pda.

Oh puh lease there is a time and place for everything. Nobody could be that stupid and vapid to ignore context cuz why not jerk off listening to her singing Mother + Father? Not a thought out reply @PlayPause. Maybe use that line of thinking for the trump campaign since all context is thrown out the window 🙄

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

Oh puh lease there is a time and place for everything. Nobody could be that stupid and vapid to ignore context cuz why not jerk off listening to her singing Mother + Father? Not a thought out reply @PlayPause. Maybe use that line of thinking for the trump campaign since all context is thrown out the window 🙄

Make Infinity Great Again!

3 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

MIGA!

Remember the late great Honey Little? He was a wonderful man.

No...baby, i can barely remember the last person i fought with on here. I can only remember you because of us fighting and your video series 🥴 although rumor through the grapevine perhaps multiple people here are the same person 🤔🤔🤔

8 minutes ago, Alpha said:

No...baby, i can barely remember the last person i fought with on here. I can only remember you because of us fighting and your video series 🥴 although rumor through the grapevine perhaps multiple people here are the same person 🤔🤔🤔

I don’t remember fighting with you so it can’t have been too bad

"The Celebration tour may be is over... for now 😊"

I believe he means there's gonna be a new leg one day. The choice of words, the fact he finished his sentence then add three points and adds "for now" and adds a smiling emoji. All of that is made on purpose in my opinion. It would be a really strange choice of words to talk about the release of the video.

2 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

"The Celebration tour may be is over... for now 😊"

I believe he means there's gonna be a new leg one day. The choice of words, the fact he finished his sentence then add three points and adds "for now" and adds a smiling emoji. All of that is made on purpose in my opinion. It would be a really strange choice of words to talk about the release of the video.

I agree but who knows. We don’t really know how long before the biopic will be filmed or what else she has planned inbetween. I would have thought she’d want to do a new album by now. But maybe if there’s time inbetween she’ll do something like she did with Sticky.

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

I agree but who knows. We don’t really know how long before the biopic will be filmed or what else she has planned inbetween. I would have thought she’d want to do a new album by now. But maybe if there’s time inbetween she’ll do something like she did with Sticky.

And what about going on tour for Celabration tour part 2 just when the Biopic is being released ? The biopic, good or bad, will make all the headlines and will have a lot of marketting, so she can do a few talk shows and interviews and then go on tour for Celebration part 2. Even more people will want to attend the show after seeing the biopic. Yeah, thinking about it i think this is the plan 

14 minutes ago, NRMX said:

And a handsome one as well, I’m still in contact with him almost daily, he’ll be back sometime. 

I spoke to him this morning through WhatsApp - we just discussed, among other things, Gaga's and Halsey's latest songs.

Btw, NRMX... Weren't you who said "I don't know her," regarding Halsey?

I guess a very good jail bitch knows her things by heart...