Celebration Tour - Second leg?

6 hours ago, Magic Pussy said:

100% agree she doesn't want to do a second leg, repeat herself or run herself into the grave so soon after a near death experience. Even if she tours in 2-3 years with an attachment to biopic, she'll figure out a new spin on it and probably add new songs. Hypothetically,  if she did do a second leg in cities she missed or continents like Australia & Asia, I don't think she'd make such a great profit from travel costs to that end of world which is probably why she skipped those places when she had the whole beast of a show fully staffed. A second leg, especially after RIO would be anticlimactic. Lastly, I don't think she'd get as a big turnout if she revisited the same cities in the US or Europe. Like many fans, I blew some serious lunch money attending five shows, more shows than I'd attended for her past tours because it was The Celebration Tour. I definitely wouldn't go nearly as hard if she came back with a slight variation on the same show. 

Well firstly, other artists do this stuff all the time. The Weeknd just announced dates in Australia for October after his tour finished ages ago. Elton John came back a second time after a huge first run of dates.

Im not saying I believe this rumour but it wouldn’t be that crazy. I believe in Europe and the US she could do a smaller run of dates and then do Asia and maybe Australia again. Or she could do South American dates. I believe with the “greatest hits” tag the demand will be there wherever she goes.

12 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

So are guys with moustaches believe me

Listen, since you're like a dog with a bone with my opinion meaning so much to you, ill possibly think about considering to maybe listen to you if you can give me an example of a mustache gay who isnt a twat youtuber, isnt on the FBI's most wanted, is funny, and isnt a pain in the ass or dresses like Magnum PI. John Waters doesnt count cuz he's Bae regardless.

49 minutes ago, I am madonna said:

Suddenly, this thought crossed my mind. What if she declares will perform with original songs list and choreography before being changed before she falls ill in second leg? It will be very interesting.

Second leg?

There were always rumours of a stadium tour to follow. Lemme hope this is it. 
Mama better get that cash. A three month stadium tour wouldn’t be too taxing for her. She’s had a nice break now. 

She only really did Europe & North America continent wise and the Rio gig. 
Oceania , Asia & South America plus the odd Major City in Europe & USA. 

She really want to keep the world sweet before the biopic too. 

Of all her tours this would be the one that would have a second leg. Her first Greatest Hits show not touring the world? 

Theres definitely time and space for a second leg. The production of the biopic seems to be still in the early stages. Why wasting so much time when they probably will start filming the movie in 2026 or something. 

She's in good shape, the demand is there and they don't have to plan / change much.

7 hours ago, Alpha said:

Listen, since you're like a dog with a bone with my opinion meaning so much to you, ill possibly think about considering to maybe listen to you if you can give me an example of a mustache gay who isnt a twat youtuber, isnt on the FBI's most wanted, is funny, and isnt a pain in the ass or dresses like Magnum PI. John Waters doesnt count cuz he's Bae regardless.

Little Boy Reaction GIF by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals

1 hour ago, cosmic_system said:

Thanks, why making a new thread about it though? Anyway I missed it. 

Because anything related to Madonna (even remotely) would turn into a new thread to any Madonna forum - it's not the 80's and the 90's anymore, not even the noughties.