Revenge, the story behind the song (ROL Outtake)

On 8/20/2024 at 2:50 PM, Dance_Freak said:

Greg produced both Madonna and Sophie Ellis-Bextor versions. His assistant got the Sophie acapella and stems a few years ago and shared a remix of her cut.

Sophie's version was produced by Rick Nowels and Chris Cox

15 minutes ago, bertrand said:

Sophie's version was produced by Rick Nowels and Chris Cox

Not according to his engineer and assistant, Josh Holland, who said Greg used real strings on Sophie's version (which is true because we heard the Chris Cox radio stream a few months ago). 

This is the remix Josh made out of the stems he found left into Greg's studio.

12 minutes ago, Dance_Freak said:

Not according to his engineer and assistant, Josh Holland, who said Greg used real strings on Sophie's version (which is true because we heard the Chris Cox radio stream a few months ago). 

I guess all three of them worked on it together? It's a similar production to Cher's Love One Another which was Chris, Rick and Wayne Rodrigues... Chris worked on it for sure, he told me about it in person when I visited his studio...

24 minutes ago, bertrand said:

I guess all three of them worked on it together? It's a similar production to Cher's Love One Another which was Chris, Rick and Wayne Rodrigues... Chris worked on it for sure, he told me about it in person when I visited his studio...

Yeah, definitely!