What "Event" could this be????

That era of Stefani Ciccone Jones was the last time pop music felt like POP. But I'm sure someone will be here in a second with an essay about how great something or other is.

Big Ang Hair Flip GIF

As for the actual topic, hopefully she's doing pop up shows at random churches. The Project 2069 Tour here we come.

1 hour ago, musicinferno said:

Dramatic as always. Carry on... 

Aw glad you pay attention to my posts! I can't wait for you to reply to me again! I also can't wait to see what other asinine complaining you do in other posts! A match made in heaven! Maybe we can be dramatic together? I mean im not a pro like you are but I can TOTALLY nag and whine like you! Feel free to PM me for other dramatics!

16 minutes ago, Pootz333 said:

That era of Stefani Ciccone Jones was the last time pop music felt like POP. But I'm sure someone will be here in a second with an essay about how great something or other is.

Big Ang Hair Flip GIF

As for the actual topic, hopefully she's doing pop up shows at random churches. The Project 2069 Tour here we come.

Sad state of affairs if THAT was the last time pop music felt like pop.

10 hours ago, Alm47 said:

Can we please go back to the topic? It's officially weird. 💀

Sure. What more do you want to discuss about it?

How long it took someone to badly edit the source code on that page of the website (clock the very obvious alignment issues, amongst everything else)? I'd say less than 30 seconds based on my recreation.

screencapture-madonna-news-240821-possible-edited-source-code.thumb.jpg.6c4ca47a246274bac4b1b1c4c5168a3f.jpg

How even if that was somehow a legitimate website post, it wouldn't have been visible on the website given it has a future-dated publish date?

What phone was used to take that dodgy photo (in a strange attempt to make it less obvious that it was a poor source code edit)? That I'm not sure of, but it looks like it was taken on a potato, honestly.

Don't get me wrong, I'd LOVE for some events to be announced in January - who doesn't love having something to look forward to - but sadly everything about this reeks of someone just trying to cause a stir off the back of the speculation that followed Guy O's birthday post for Madonna...

12 hours ago, Alm47 said:

Can we please go back to the topic? It's officially weird. 💀

This thread should be LOCKED at this point. As @honestlyhlfbrilliantly pointed out, this is pure BOGUS. Even if it were just a glitch, the website by now would have been updated to PR's and all. Or if it's a truth at all, it's just TOO EARLY to discuss it as PR's are absent as of now. So mods, just put the keylock to this shit. LET'S JUST WAIT FOR MADONNA'S DECISION TO ANNOUNCE IT AT HER PACE, AND IF TIS TRUE AT ALL!!!

And no one can deny Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta has built her career since day 1 all having Madonna as "inspiration" and only assumed that back during The Fame era when it was convenient. Then she got with the "I'm not inspired by anyone." Then she played the poor little thing during the whole "reductive" imbroglio and beyond. Even with Madonna praising her all the time even during interviews at MDNAT time (even praising the quote tatoo she has to her arm). Then she wears the "Tony Bennett saved my life" motto. Sure Jan.

I know all of this by heart. Don't tell me story was entirely different. As Taylor sings, "I remember it ALL TOO WELL."

18 minutes ago, honestlyhlf said:

Sure. What more do you want to discuss about it?

How long it took someone to badly edit the source code on that page of the website (clock the very obvious alignment issues, amongst everything else)? I'd say less than 30 seconds based on my recreation.

screencapture-madonna-news-240821-possible-edited-source-code.thumb.jpg.6c4ca47a246274bac4b1b1c4c5168a3f.jpg

How even if that was somehow a legitimate website post, it wouldn't have been visible on the website given it has a future-dated publish date?

What phone was used to take that dodgy photo (in a strange attempt to make it less obvious that it was a poor source code edit)? That I'm not sure of, but it looks like it was taken on a potato, honestly.

Don't get me wrong, I'd LOVE for some events to be announced in January - who doesn't love having something to look forward to - but sadly everything about this reeks of someone just trying to cause a stir off the back of the speculation that followed Guy O's birthday post for Madonna...

Yeah, and it's sad. I understand that some people are holding onto something that doesn't seem to be coming anytime soon. But the fact that they took the time (even if it's 30 seconds) to do this in order to convince other people about that idea that “something is coming”, it's such a weirdo behavior. And it's what really bugs me off: how the information can be so easily twisted and shared to match with the altered vision of reality of someone. 

I'm sure that we will get something interesting to look forward in the near future because… it's Madonna! And I know that the lack of new announcements and/or musical projects are getting to the nerves of some fans, but this kind of fake stuff always leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

1 hour ago, Anapausis said:

This thread should be LOCKED at this point. As @honestlyhlfbrilliantly pointed out, this is pure BOGUS. Even if it were just a glitch, the website by now would have been updated to PR's and all. Or if it's a truth at all, it's just TOO EARLY to discuss it as PR's are absent as of now. So mods, just put the keylock to this shit. LET'S JUST WAIT FOR MADONNA'S DECISION TO ANNOUNCE IT AT HER PACE, AND IF TIS TRUE AT ALL!!!

And no one can deny Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta has built her career since day 1 all having Madonna as "inspiration" and only assumed that back during The Fame era when it was convenient. Then she got with the "I'm not inspired by anyone." Then she played the poor little thing during the whole "reductive" imbroglio and beyond. Even with Madonna praising her all the time even during interviews at MDNAT time (even praising the quote tatoo she has to her arm). Then she wears the "Tony Bennett saved my life" motto. Sure Jan.

I know all of this by heart. Don't tell me story was entirely different. As Taylor sings, "I remember it ALL TOO WELL."

Exactly. @Jackie