The Celebration Tour Documentary

Mandark

28 minutes ago, Andymad said:

It's a never ending cycle for us. The hashtag soon will stay with us forever. This is the ultimate word in our mental decline. So many theories. Thoughts. We are inevitably all waiting for... #soon. Hesitating. Fuzzy dreams.... I need to lay down.

Actually it’s the name of her new single #SOON produced by DJ Tick Tock here’s the cover

Captura-de-pantalla-2024-08-28-a-la-s-6- 

3 minutes ago, Andymad said:

Artificial Intellisoongence. The clock with no hands is giving me reality LOL

It’s a Daliesque paradox babe, we AI artists are here to disturb the peace. I think it got Madonna's face pretty right no? 

• RUADJAI changed the title to Celebration Tour - Digital Release Coming Soon?
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
5 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

Am i really the only one who thinks there where much better dates than Rio?

I mean sure, the crowd was impressive but imo the tour worked much better inside of an arena.

No you aren’t the only one.

But it would be cool if they did a mixture of the two.

4 hours ago, Adonna said:

Maybe she is really upset, but I sorta thought she was being sarcastically humorous. 

Maybe. It's like in Truth or Dare when she was upset that it was raining but then she kinda quirked up a bit when she got in her dressing room.

1 minute ago, Roy said:

Maybe. It's like in Truth or Dare when she was upset that it was raining but then she kinda quirked up a bit when she got in her dressing room.

Yeah, who knows from such a small clip.  It's definitely out of context at the moment.  Anyway, I can't wait for this new concert film release.  :party:

8 hours ago, Alpha said:

Was the first clip before or after she got sick? Idk why that clip makes me feel so bad for her. She looks genuinely tired, stressed, and pissed. Glad she was able to get through this tour 

When she got sick she had short strawberry blonde hair (from bleaching the ginger out), so this must be from the Rio rehearsals.

She sounds ill in the clip though, I wonder if she was actually ill for the Rio concert and no one noticed. That would explain the vocals / heavy use of playback.

1 hour ago, godonna said:

When she got sick she had short strawberry blonde hair (from bleaching the ginger out), so this must be from the Rio rehearsals.

She sounds ill in the clip though, I wonder if she was actually ill for the Rio concert and no one noticed. That would explain the vocals / heavy use of playback.

Remember toward the end of the tour she was ill and also quite angry/depressed. She was going off about the air conditioner and talking about her suicidal thoughts in Miami. You can only imagine what went on behind the scenes in the dates after that.

1 hour ago, godonna said:

There was no heavy use of playback in Rio. Listen to fan recordings it was all live. The broadcast itself had weird dubbed vocals. 

Bring back all of those happy daaaaaaaaays 

Now that same sentence Bring back all of those happy days, as it suposed to be at 1:48

And many more parts had flaws like this but at the actual moment itself she was singing live with the backing track just as on all the other dates.  The broadcast make it seem she was just lipsyncing wich she clearly was not.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour Documentary
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic