Re-Invention Tour | Lisbon

Bat-Fan

Rarely but I listen to the audio quite frequently, it's rare to have a soundboard recording of a Madonna tour. Her live vocals have been quite bad since this tour ended so another reason to listen to it often!

truevand her voice was good this tour

I watch it sometimes. I'm weird with Madonna tours. I don't ever sit down anymore and watch a show full on, all the way through. I like to put her shows on to have something in the background while I'm cooking or cleaning, or drinking, or... You know.

Couldn't do ..."you Know" while there's a Madonna show playing in background. I would be waaayy to distracted like "OMG I love that part" However, I like to listen to them while driving. But rarely watch a show all the way through. I'd rather watch part of it on youtube when i'm bored. Beside, I don't like the editing of the RIT and the quality i've got isn't that good either.

I have that exact DVD you posted, I wouldn't call that super picture quality though.....

its just the dvd case from madonnastore but the dvd itself is remastered by myself, I just loved that cover but the dvd was in very poor quality, most sellers are using the same 3 covers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...