M on Ellen DeGeneres for a whole week !

Redha DBL

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im going to the 2nd taping on Tuesday, hope its the performance taping for Wednesday...

Looks like it was a good one!  ^^ Outfit above from Joan of Arc.

@hyperballad627

Madonna performed Ghosttown AND Joan of Arc (acoustic)!!! #MadonnaonEllen #Madonna

home from #MadonnaonEllen...she performed both songs 2x. and she did an interview and played a game of Never Have I Ever with @justinbieber

#MadonnaOnEllen her and Biebs were super playful and flirty. She was surprised at how many "I Have Never"s he claimed.

#MadonnaOnEllen Joan of Arc was acoustic and there was an added drumroll to the end, very Wash All Over Me-esque. GORGEOUS

#MadonnaOnEllen Ellen introduced Joan of Arc as her "favorite song"

#MadonnaOnEllen M's speaking voice was hoarse (i read she had a cold?) but her singing was on point.

Posted Image

Also from above:

oh yeah, forgot one more #MadonnaOnEllen: on thursday theyre going to show a "comedy clip" of M and E in bathrobes singing Dress You Up

curious if they air both performances tomorrow. The outfit IG was the interview and Joan outfit. She had a diff one for GT #MadonnaonEllen

This live version removes the "Took me to heaven / let me fall down" parts which she had some difficulties singing.In the end, LFL feels like American Life to me: more a draft than a song, with all the different parts not working very well into each other.

Only in the first verse - she sings it in the second. 

Archived