We-R-Superstars Debacle

I do wish to some degree it's still her, but that's about it. The meltdowns in the coming months when certain fans will come back to this track and try to make comparisons to her first single. LOL!

http://www.vulture.com/2014/06/does-madonna-have-a-secret-new-album.html

This is a very interesting read about this whole debacle. 

After this, I don't deny 100% this is Madonna and I would never affirm it either. However, the clues are very interesting and it's presented in "thriller" way, reading behind every social media move by either Madonna or any of the players involved. :)

Whatever the truth is, I find it very interesting the way they are building the expectation about the new album. For sure right now everybody knows she's working on a new album, even the non-fans, and they know it's going to be a big one. It proves her "influence". Whatever she posts on social media becomes content for media to talk about. 

After this, I don't deny 100% this is Madonna and I would never affirm it either. However, the clues are very interesting and it's presented in "thriller" way, reading behind every social media move by either Madonna or any of the players involved. :)

Whatever the truth is, I find it very interesting the way they are building the expectation about the new album. For sure right now everybody knows she's working on a new album, even the non-fans, and they know it's going to be a big one. It proves her "influence". Whatever she posts on social media becomes content for media to talk about. 

To me, this is just a recap of what she's publicly put out there via Instagram. There's too much chatter about the album and possible songs/artists connected to it for it to be a "secret" anymore. 

However, I do feel her first single and/or the album will be released in a way that will surprise some people.  It might just be the way she distributes the single or album. It may be how she promotes or premieres it.  The thing is that Madonna knows just dropping a single/album the conventional way isn't going to work to her advantage. Most artists suffer the same fate unless your Katy Perry or Adele, and even then, Katy's latest album hasn't made the same impact as her last and that could happen just as well with Adele.

I wouldn't be surpised if Madonna tied her first single (and follow up single) to a huge marketing plan (possibly TV, films and/or commercials). She may just give away her next album (that will definitely peek a lot of interest). Though if she does that, I would think a tour would follow immediately to capitalize on the give away.

Meanwhile, the media is just scrambling for info already put other there. I agree all this is good for business for Madonna. She's building up a huge buzz. Let's hope the album deliveres and people are knocked off their feet. Being a fan, I will love it no matter, but I know that for it to be a success it has to go beyond the fan base.

you make a good positive point that I didn't think about... wether this is her or not people know she's coming now! 

however I still don't think it's her.  :confused:

How long is this going to drag on? Nearly two months ago, we kept getting rumors of Madonna's "secret" release each week. This song popped up on Billboard and many assumed and hoped it to be Madonna until they firgured out a DJ was behind it. Funny enough once they realized how long the song has been floating around, many Madonna fans abandoned ship and some started saying how awful it is. LOL!

I like the track. Good luck to the DJ and whomever else might be part of the song.

More from Toymix's post above. It's interesting they did address the strong rumors of it being Madonna. 

Billboard.com: "He may not be Madonna, but Sander Kleinenberg’s new single has certainly made a splash. After weeks of speculation, the Dutch dance legend was revealed to be the artist behind the mysterious disco-infused single premiered last month. Ushering in a new musical chapter for the veteran artist, “We-R-Superstars†will be released on Spinnin’ Records later this year."

And the official video:

Still, I like it. But "shape shifting, dance legend?" C'mon??? I guess he had a small hit 10 years ago, but it must have been a regional hit, rather a world-wide hit. I've never heard of him until this clip popped up.