Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

34 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Yes we know there's a filter on the eyes (filter name "Clear eyes") but we're talking about the contouring, especially on the nose, which is not part of the filter).

Still the filter accentuates the make up since her face looks orange 😂

17 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

Yes we know there's a filter on the eyes (filter name "Clear eyes") but we're talking about the contouring, especially on the nose, which is not part of the filter).

My guess she was applying make up which hadn't been blended yet, when she took the pic with the filter.  Also, it's not impossible to apply multiple filters when filming these videos.

4 hours ago, McDonna said:

My guess she was applying make up which hadn't been blended yet, when she took the pic with the filter.  Also, it's not impossible to apply multiple filters when filming these videos.

But the filters you use are being written. It's just a bad / too strong contouring on the nose, no big deal actually. Yesterday i went to the grocery and the cashier girl had excatly the same bad / extreme nose contouring 😂 i really hope that's not a new trend ! The Michael Jackson skeleton nose 😂😂😂

6 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

But the filters you use are being written. It's just a bad / too strong contouring on the nose, no big deal actually. Yesterday i went to the grocery and the cashier girl had excatly the same bad / extreme nose contouring 😂 i really hope that's not a new trend ! The Michael Jackson skeleton nose 😂😂😂

She's goofing around on social media.  Geez, you take this way too seriously.  :salty:

"Deflated face" coming from the same ppl praying for M to be alive...next month they be popping their mouths...geeze...let the same ppl be making such nasty comments put their face up for everyone to analyze. Until they do -- literally say no more 🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, Robertthenurse said:

"Deflated face" coming from the same ppl praying for M to be alive...next month they be popping their mouths...geeze...let the same ppl be making such nasty comments put their face up for everyone to analyze. Until they do -- literally say no more 🤣🤣🤣

Exactly. She looks fine. It’s just one of her silly tik tok videos she does for fun, nothing to analyze or worry about.