Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

1 minute ago, Salida said:

Guys, sorry, I don't know where I'm supposed to post this but here you can vote for The Best Female Musicians of All Time - https://www.ranker.com/list/best-female-musicians-of-all-time/ranker-music?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=devilsmusic&pgid=203974403467837&utm_campaign=best-female-musicians-of-all-time

Done, dear Salida!!!

Screenshot_20240116_112203_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f645eba3f5d2a552490d6bd49f5499c8.jpg

1 hour ago, lap said:

Ok, it could be funny some months ago, although I always thought this member is a troll and desperate for attention. But this joke lasts until now, it became RIDICULOUS. I can't understand why this mediocre joke could be last until 2024. I wish I could never see this truly sentence anymore, I blocked this person, but I see people quoting him/her. Unfortunately people in this forum will quote this guy/girl forever. It's so irritating. 

F-U-C-K Y-O-U O-F-F, dear asshole of my heart.

By the way, consider yourself blocked too, at least by me.

You won't mess with @Honey Little nor @dave2290 nor whoever believes this forum is a place to practice the golden rule by Madonna herself: EXPRESS YOURSELF.

If you can't stand the heat, get off of the kitchen, dear!

You won't be missed here. TRULY.

EDIT: and one lil petit remark to u; given you're blocked by me, you don't even need to repky me, given I won't read you; but feel free to do so for the people who haven't blocked you and somehow agree to your shitty phlegma; after all, EXPRESS YOURSELF. TRULY.

And @lap sorry for tagging you but I do believe this is a public utility service.

When in doubt if somehow is a HE or a SHE, always treat them by THEY/THEM. Some people don't identify themselves to any particular gender and define themselves by NON-BINARY (like SAM SMITH - they prefers their name must be put in CAPS, sorry). They sometimes add a second pronoun for those who are resistent to treat them the way they prefer to be (i.e. Demi Lovato, Halsey etc.), but their main preference is to be treated as THEY/THEM. Unfortunately there isn't an exclusive pronoun in English reserved for non-binary people (some languages are trying to solve this problem with resistence by conservative people; i.e. Portuguese "elx" - given "he" = "ele" and "she" = "ela"), so as of now THEY/THEM will serve for this purpose.

Believe, @Honey Little would thank you if you treated THEM this way.